*PICS* My hair since EXOTIC ALLURE...

glamchick84

okay was very tempted to order, but i have prenatal vits and gnc hair,skin, and nails already!!! hopefully i'll get good growth with the vits i already have :grin:

putting my credit card away!!! lol:lachen:

luckiestdestiny

It's grown. I think people have to find what works for them. vitamins did not work for me, and I tried exotic allure and a few others. Eating veggies and seaweed did, so I think to each her own! Good for you!!!!

MsNikki628

I know some of you don't recommend Exotic Allure... I decided to try it...

Do you think my hair have grown? I know my hair is a bit to the right, but hey my 11 year old did his best.(LOL:yep:)

Whatcha' think?

I too have used these vitamins and NO, I don't work for Exotic Allure either (someone said this about someone else that left a comment on a similar thread related to these vits). I have been suffering from traction alopecia and breakage/dry, brittle hair for some time now. I wasn't sure what to do at first so I started doing my own "research" trying to find anything to help me get my hair back, help what I have grow longer and stronger, etc. (all before stumbling upon LCHF). I ordered a bottle of Exotic Allure just to try it out. I did notice before placing my order that you should allow 45 day for the vitamins to get into your system and start seeing noticeable results. I finished my first bottle approx 2-3 weeks ago and hadn't noticed too much as far as my hair. It asks that you take them 3 times/day but a few days I'm sure I may have forgot one, but I as least took 2 a day. I always had pretty good skin/complexion but after having my first son, I started having more breakouts and uneven skin tone. Some on the testimonials on the stated that some noticed a difference in their skin and nails first. I can agree with this as well....my skin is clearing up and my complexion/uneven skin tone is also improving. I've always had nails that were brittle and cracked easily...they seem to be a little better but I'm not so much concerned with that (but if anyone knows anything that would help my nails :grin: <hint, hint>, I'm listening....LOL). I received my 2nd bottle in the mail approx. 2 weeks ago and have continued to take them as stated before. I got my last relaxer on 10/07/08 and by 10/21/08 (BELIEVE IT OR NOT), I can see an inch or more of new grown in the back and not so much in the front and sides! The texture seems to be different too...it's soft and wavy. IDK if the vitamins contributed to that or not. I'm now considering transitioning to see what my natural hair would be like! I've also picked up a few things from LHCF such as, cowashing every other day, shampooing once a week, baggy'd once, and moisturizing A LOT! I'm sure this helped too! As far as the traction alopecia, my hair seems to be filling in slowly (better than nothing at all) but I also saw a dermatologist and have been applying the steroid drops that he prescribed, to that area. In all, I think the vitamins and working for me in different ways! Like some of you mentioned, what works for one may not work for you...you be the judge! I just wanted to add a "positive" response because I think Exotic Allure should be given some credit.....though 6 inches in 7 weeks does seem a lil extreme (in another thread, someone mentioned they (or someone they knew) got 6 inches in 7wks....leaving some skeptical of course)! Hey, I saw approx. 1 inch in 2 weeks though...that's approx. 1/2" per week so far (after completing a whole full bottle and starting the 2nd one). Hope this helps! :newbie: :eyebrows2

Have a Blessed Day!

Nikki :)

Last edited:

kandake

I purchased two bottles of Exotic Allure before joining LHCF I think it was the summer of 2006. What got me was the testimonies.

Anyway I didn't use them consistently and then I decided that I wasn't ready for my hair to grow.

gabulldawg

:rolleyes: at some of the comments. Your hair looks good, OP. It has definitely grown. :yep: And IMO it does NOT look thin. I don't see any see-thru spots in your hair... :look: CONGRATS!