*PICS* Look what I bought at the Indian Store today!

amwcah

I was running low on my Shikakai and Amla Oil, so I thought I better make a trip. Well, it seems like everytime I go other items catch my eye. I believe that their product selection varies. My trip set me back $18.75. Is that good or bad for these products?

I bought:

Alma Oil 16.90 fl. oz.

Shikakai Oil 6.76 fl. oz.

First time purchases:

Jasmine Oil 6.76 fl. oz.

Sunsilk thick & strong shampoo 13.52 fl. oz.
The back reads "Is hair breakage your permanent headache? Does your ponytail feel like it getting thinner and thinner? And you're finding more and more hair on your hair brush? Well, don't worry, help is here! Introducing Sunsilk Thick & Strong shampoo. Enriched with the natural strengthening power of Soya Protein, it works on the weak spots of your hair, leaving each strand stronger and your hair thicker".

Vatika anti flaking shampoo (enriched with Lemon & Henna) 13.52 fl. oz

I left behind:

Shikakai powder
Henna powder
Neem powder
Alma powder and a host of other products that I have or don't want

I feel I should get the same results as with the oils as the powders. The powders are just too messy, time consuming, and hardening for my hair.

So, how did I make out?

Attachments

• 004.JPG
    004.JPG
    25 KB · Views: 111
Nice stuff you got there. Don't forget a review on that Sunsilk shampoo. I've heard about it but never seen it in a store. Love all those oils!!

Girl, I was all up in the indian store yesterday. I bought the Amla Gold hair oil, more Vatika hair oil, and some neem soap.

I was running low on my Shikakai and Amla Oil, so I thought I better make a trip. Well, it seems like everytime I go other items catch my eye. I believe that their product selection varies. My trip set me back $18.75. Is that good or bad for these products?

I bought:

Alma Oil 16.90 fl. oz.

Shikakai Oil 6.76 fl. oz.

First time purchases:

Jasmine Oil 6.76 fl. oz.

Sunsilk thick & strong shampoo 13.52 fl. oz.
The back reads "Is hair breakage your permanent headache? Does your ponytail feel like it getting thinner and thinner? And you're finding more and more hair on your hair brush? Well, don't worry, help is here! Introducing Sunsilk Thick & Strong shampoo. Enriched with the natural strengthening power of Soya Protein, it works on the weak spots of your hair, leaving each strand stronger and your hair thicker".

Vatika anti flaking shampoo (enriched with Lemon & Henna) 13.52 fl. oz

I left behind:

Shikakai powder
Henna powder
Neem powder
Alma powder and a host of other products that I have or don't want

I feel I should get the same results as with the oils as the powders. The powders are just too messy, time consuming, and hardening for my hair.

So, how did I make out?

Can I find these products online? I really want to try some but Indian Stores are hard to find in my area. I have been reading the boards and wanted to try some of the Indian hair products but the powders were kind of a turn off because I don't have the patience for the mixing and making. Glad to aee I wasnt the only one.

Can I find these products online? I really want to try some but Indian Stores are hard to find in my area. I have been reading the boards and wanted to try some of the Indian hair products but the powders were kind of a turn off because I don't have the patience for the mixing and making. Glad to aee I wasnt the only one.

You can find these products pretty resonably priced at amazon.com. That's where I get mine from.

Back