PIC - Album Update - Kinky Twists with a twist.....

bluediamond0829 said:
LondonDiva you see what you done...you have made me go on there and purchase the 4 in 1 dvd lol...i wanted to get at least one of the dvds before i saw your twist but was not for sure which one...but since i saw how your twisted turned...and with a little bit of practice im going to be able to hopefully do my own hair and my sisters :)....

As Shaggy says

It wasn't me :look:

LondonDiva said:
As Shaggy says

It wasn't me :look:

Girl, your braids look fabulous!
Did you have any experience doing braids before the videos? You did a great job!

I may have to get that kinky twist dvd because I need a low maintenance style for school while I grow my hair out.

In your opinion, what's the easiest braid style to learn to do on yourself?

Miz_Complexity said:
LD you twist are nice. Where did you buy your hair. Will you curl the ends or leave them natural.

I bought the hair in a shop called Beauty Choice in Brixton. I'm telling you that type of hair was SOOOOOOO hard to find.

classimami713 said:
Girl, your braids look fabulous!
Did you have any experience doing braids before the videos? You did a great job!

I may have to get that kinky twist dvd because I need a low maintenance style for school while I grow my hair out.

In your opinion, what's the easiest braid style to learn to do on yourself?

Classimami I've been braiding my own hair since I was 17 (26 now) but was always unsure of how to do the twists, plus I wanted to see what type of hair she used. I bought the wrong type of hair 3 times. The one in my album is coarse and hold together very well. The shiny kinky hair is crap IMO for this style.

The easiest style to do on yourself no doubt is the kinky twists. I'll never braid again. Quicker and more gentler on the fingers IMO.

LondonDiva said:
Classimami I've been braiding my own hair since I was 17 (26 now) but was always unsure of how to do the twists, plus I wanted to see what type of hair she used. I bought the wrong type of hair 3 times. The one in my album is coarse and hold together very well. The shiny kinky hair is crap IMO for this style.

The easiest style to do on yourself no doubt is the kinky twists. I'll never braid again. Quicker and more gentler on the fingers IMO.

Thank you for the reply. It seems like you have more experience going in than me. (I can do a basic braid, but not really, if that makes sense :lol: )

But I was thinking kinky twists don't have to be that neat (since their texture is well, kinky) and you can do them faster than, say, micro braids. My DVD will be here soon. I hope it works!

Dang LD, that looks good! Are you sure this is your first time doing this? Looks very professional to me.

How did you get the parts so straight? I am thinking about doing micro or box braids!

Back