PhytoSpecific as a texturizer

tallnomad

Hi--I apologize in advance if this has been asked before--although I did a search and didn't find too much. . .

I have read great things about the PhytoSpecific relaxer. I wanted to know how many of you use it to do your texturizer or how many who use it as a relaxer think it would work well as a texturizer?

I have super super super thick 4a hair. I still have some silkener (Curve) ends (which are Affirm Fabulaxer ends), but haven't had that process done in about 9 months--so I'm seriously stretching. I have plenty of new growth and hope that my stylist won't overprocess me.

Since my hair is so thick which index should I go for? I'm actually leaning towards 1 because I want my hair still to retain the fullness just tamed down a bit and I still want to have the springy curls, but just stretched out.

Thanks for reading!

tallnomad

Well, I guess I'll keep replying to myself.:)

I did buy index 1 of the phyto today. will have stylist apply on friday. i hope index 1 is okay for my thick, coarse 4a hair.

if anyone has any advice, i'd love to hear. in the meanwhile, i'll keep doing searches.

thanks

Mystic

Index 1 will give you the texturized look you are looking for. I would be comfortable with Index1. If you want a straighter look, Index 11 is the one for you.