Phtyo: Is this a box relaxer??

Seeking8Rights

This thread goes out to all those Phyto users, as I am looking for some feedback.

When I looked online, it appeared as if Phyto relaxers are boxed relaxers or OTC like Optimum etc. Is the relaxer one that can only be obtained through a licensed professional?

I want to try, but I'm really not feeling the OTC (over the counter) relaxers and prefer professional use only relaxers like Affirm. BUT, BUT, BUT...

If this relaxer is da bomb then I may try it.

Holla at me....

Kacie

Keclee23 said:
This thread goes out to all those Phyto users, as I am looking for some feedback.

When I looked online, it appeared as if Phyto relaxers are boxed relaxers or OTC like Optimum etc. Is the relaxer one that can only be obtained through a licensed professional?

I want to try, but I'm really not feeling the OTC (over the counter) relaxers and prefer professional use only relaxers like Affirm. BUT, BUT, BUT...

Holla at me....

Check out http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=50095&highlight=phyto

JLove74

Keclee23 said:

Holla at me....

It is a box, but you can't get it at drugstores, but you can get it from some Nordstroms, Neiman's and Saks as well as some online stores such as sephora. You don't need a license.

Seeking8Rights

JLove74 said:
It is a box, but you can't get it at drugstores, but you can get it from some Nordstroms, Neiman's and Saks as well as some online stores such as sephora. You don't need a license.

Okay, thank you. hmmmm :look: