Perfume for the hair???

UGQueen

Does this exist? if so where?'

I noe spritzing rosewater is an option but i was wondering if there is an actual perfume (alcohol free i would hope) that you can spray on your hair to give it a fresh scent between washes.

let me know is im talking crazy.

brownstallion

life ain't easy!!
Sounds like something I need. My Hb hates when my hair is old. I now have7 scarfs for each day of the week. He says they smell after I wear them one time. :( I even wash my hair every week too!

BeetleBug

Last edited:

Nonie

Clean perfume makes a hair spray that is supposed to make your hair smell clean. I don't think it's alcohol free: Clean Shampoo Fragrance Spray

I wash my hair often and don't use products so my hair simply smells of conditioner even after baggying and at worst, it has no smell.

Perhaps you could buy essential oils and make your own products (ylang ylang, lavender, sandalwood, patchouli...are some nice smelling EOs that come to mind). When I do my ACV, I add essential oils of lavendar and rosemary and their smell lingers for a bit before my hair completely dries after which I just smell conditioner.

UGQueen

thanks ladies, i wash my hair often so thats not really my problem..
my issue is when i party and this morning i woke up with cigarette smell and since i just got an install washing it would be pointless, cant wash too often.
so i figured the spray will help with the freshness between my weekly washes