Perfecta Pro Line Wheat Germ Conditioner

bajanplums1

Is anyone familiar with this line? The Domincan stylist used it on my hair today and WOW. I have attached a picture of the product. The description reads as below. She won;t sell it to me, does anyone know where I can buy it or a product with similar ingredients?

Perfecta Cream with wheat germ. Applied after shampooing, provides a specific revitalizing and softening action, satisfying the needs of fine and damaged hair making it shiny, soft and easy to comb. It’s balancing Ph helps fast normalization of keratinous folie, providing hair with new vitality.

emollients:
wheat germ oil, soy oil, cyclomethicone, dimethicone

conditioners:
cyclomethicone

Attachments

• crema-riv-norm.jpg
    crema-riv-norm.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 38

bajanplums1

I don't know, but I guess bc she wants me to keep coming to her. I might try the Salerm Wheat Germ Mask.

Britt

ms_kenesha said:
Nope I just tried to find a way and google left me high & dry. Why wouldn't she sell it to you?

Yeah, thats kinda grimey of her :ohwell:. I know they want to make profit by having you pay extra when u use it for a wash and set, but most hairdressers want you to buy the product from them. Strange :confused:

cutebajangirl

You should start serching for it in bss since you live in NYC. I've seen some of the styling items from that line in bss so maybe you'd be able to find the conditioner somewhere.

ccd

Sickbay.com was good about finding the product and posting it online for me.....

ccd

bajanplums1 said:
Thanks, I just emailed them because I could not find it on the site. THanks.

You are welcome, I hope I was clear, I asked sickbay about another product Lacio's Star Treatment ( a hot oil treat) and they posted for me......I thought they could do the same for this product....

After rereading my post I realized I wasn't clear about the product I was referring to, sowwy :ohwell: . I hope they find it for you though.

bajanplums1

thanks, I did a search on LHCF and found that Pepperanne2 uses it too, so I IM her to find out where she purchases it.