Pantene Relaxed & Natural

Jada

I started using the whole line in May. And since I have stopped using all other products (Salerm, Dudley, Mizani) this is a definate keeper my daughter and I both love it. I really don't care if it has petroleum or Lanolin I like what it has done for my hair.

AMBERSKYE

HEY JADA,

I'VE SEEN THE LINE/THE ADS AND I HAVE PUT OFF TRYING THE PRODUCTS UNTIL NOW! I'VE BEEN WAITING TO SEE IF SOMEONE HAS GIVEN THE NEW PANTENE LINE A TRY!

YOUR POST HAS GIVEN ME INCENTIVE TO TRY THE LINE/OR AT LEAST A FEW OF THE PRODUCTS FROM THE LINE OUT!

**WHICH PRODUCT(S) ARE YOUR FAVORITES?**

Jada

Hey AmberSkye, Sorry it took me so long to respond, I just got home from work and I am sitting here at the computer with my heating cap on. To be quite honest with you I love all the products I called the 800# that is on the back of the Pantene products and the girl I spoke with gave me a wealth of information regarding how to use the products. I have noticed I don't hear that dreaded sound of popping hair when combing through my hair my relaxer seems to last longer as well. I also started using the Affirm relaxer which I now prefer over other relaxers as well. Give it a shot girl you don't have anything to loose, remember you can always take the products back. My mother swears by Pantene (the regular kind) she has always had very thick shoulder length hair. (it more or less stayed at the same length) but, since she switched over to Pantene her hair is in the middle of her back. My mother who is 68 years old is living proof that you don't have to trim your ends in order for your hair to grow. (trust me I have told her more than once that she needs to trim her ends) but she is from the old school and does not believe in the snip. I don't know how long I will be using the products but for now they are the only ones that I use. I have a sister in law with 5 yes I said 5 daughters and I have given her about 2 shopping bags of hair products that are just collecting dust and I haven't had a second thought..sorry so long.

AJamericanDiva

I totally love this new line from Pantene. A lot of people are concerned that it has mineral oil, but I think it is very moisturizing. My daughter and I use both the shampoo and the conditioner. It is similar ingredient wise to the Smooth and Sleek. It gets two thumbs up from me!!!

Paige

I like the shampoo it is very moisturizing and has that pantene smell. And its not as drying as some of the other pantene shampoos.