Pantene Alternative?

newsgrl

Hello Ladies!
Is there a conditioner out there that can give me the strength, softness, and "detangle-bility" as Pantene Relaxed & Natural? Many of you discourage the use of Pantene because of its "bad" ingredients, so I want to know some alternatives, with "safe" ingredients...

shtow

If Pantene is working for you, by all means use it!

I would say an alternative is Matrix Conditioning Balm. It gives a lot of slip and moisture.

BGT

Really? The mask works so great on my hair! :nono: I love Creme of Nature shampoo (old version). No matter how much NG I have, that stuff detangles it.

gissellr78

Hello Ladies!
Is there a conditioner out there that can give me the strength, softness, and "detangle-bility" as Pantene Relaxed & Natural? Many of you discourage the use of Pantene because of its "bad" ingredients, so I want to know some alternatives, with "safe" ingredients...

I don't know if you consider these safe but i like these because they have great slip:

Aussie 3 minute miracle
Alter ego garlic
Kuz growth
Profective deep conditioner

newsgrl

Thanks ladies! I like Pantene R&N, but there are some ingredients in there that MAY damage my hair, and I don't want to mess up. I've had a setback, so I don't want to make it worse. (I just use the conditioner and the mask as conditioner washes...)

Foxglove

A drop of golden sun
I'm never giving up that mask
Bad ingredients or no, it works really well for my hair

vkb247

Are we talking about the mask or the conditioner? How about other Pantene conditioners? I like hydrating curls

aribell

formerly nicola.kirwan
I also love Pantene's replenishing mask. But I've recently discovered Paul Mitchell's "The Detangler" which works like a charm at detangling. There's a cheap generic version at Sally's.

Can't exactly speak for the ingredients, though.