Paging Valleygirl

lamluvston

Hi!

I also have very long naturally, curly/wavy hair except I have some relaxer on the ends. I'm trying to work WITH my hair instead of against it (wearing more wash and wear natural styles as oppose to always setting it or do something to make it straight).

Do you mind telling me what products you use when you wash and wear (shampoo, conditioner, leave-in conditioner and daily oils or moisturizers)? Alot of products I've tried seem to frizz my waves and curls or doesn't define them the way I would like.

Thanks so much for your help! /images/graemlins/smile.gif......Tonia

Ennyaa

Uh oh... You better watch out or she'll turn you into a product junkie! lol

I'm just playin, but I couldn't resist. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

VALLEYGIRL

hello
If you visit my Picturetrail album you can see all the products I use with an explanation of how I use them.

www.picturetrail.com\valleygirl

Take a look and if you still have any questions I will be happy to answer them....but you can see everything I use on that website

VALLEYGIRL

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
Uh oh... You better watch out or she'll turn you into a product junkie! lol

[/ QUOTE ]

awww see...No I won't ....

I'll just tell her to buy some Pantene Smooth and Sleek for when she wears her hair curly and some New Image Damage Free when she straightens her hair.....
Oh and a ceramic flat iron and a Ion blowdryer to prevent heat damage......Ok maybe I will turn her into a PJ /images/graemlins/blush.gif

Ennyaa

Mmmhmmm... See what I'm talkin bout? lol

You're the reason I got 4 bottles of New Image and my hair will be in braids till mid-January! hahahahaha. (You know a PJ always gotta find a reason to blame somebody else for their "problem")

lamluvston

Thanks Valleygirl! I'm already A SERIOUS PJ!!!! I just laughed when I saw the products you use because I have about 90% of them already (some which I've never used). Maybe I'll try using them the way you use them and see what happens.

Thanks a bunch and keep up the good work with your hair!!