PAGING MODEL_CHICK717!!

kaykay

Thats funny Model chick!

1ariel

Wanda, How many ounces do you buy from this source to weave your whole head?

Thanks,

[ QUOTE ]
Wanda said:
[ QUOTE ]
andreamaria said:
<font color="purple">Wanda - I will definately consider this other brand of hair you're referring to. Do you have the URL for the website? Since I haven't made any purchases yet, I am open to suggestions </font>

[/ QUOTE ]
Here is the website http://www.blissenterprisesonline.com/ You're going to love her hair. You can wear it wavy or press it straight. HTH

[/ QUOTE ]

KweenZ

how do you do it if you dont want any of your natural hair to show...and how to make it have a swoop @ the same time

model_chick717

KweenZ--I know people who do that, but I've never done a weave myself where all my hair is completely covered...I'm curious to know myself. Just never thought to ask!

aprilbiz

Thanks so much for all of this information. I've really been thinking about a sew-in weave for a long time. There is so much I want to do with my hair, I just don't know what to do. I want to color it, but this thread has got me thinking about weaving it instead.

I really would like to not have any of my hair exposed, but I can't braid my hair in a circle...

AceH

<font color="purple">Okay... I took Bee up on her suggestion about purchasing some play-around weave to practice with, and I ran into a slight problem. I would like to know what is done with the ends of your cornrows before you sew the weave in. My hair is getting close to my goal (brastrap), and I had issues with where to put the ends of my cornrows... Any suggestions?? </font>

GoingBack

[ QUOTE ]
Madison said:
[ QUOTE ]
bee said:
Thanks, MODEL! How do you get the hair to lay so flat?

[/ QUOTE ]

hi ,
i just wanted to add my 0.10 cents

When my sister does her weaves, she splits the tracks in half. Doing that really makes it lay flat and it looks so natural.

[/ QUOTE ]

What do you mean by "split the track"? Do you mean cut it into smaller sections and then sew them in?

laketta

Model your hair is so pretty and so are you. I want my hair to texturize just like that but I am so afraid to put a chemical in it.

NGC

[ QUOTE ]
andreamaria said:
<font color="purple">Okay... I took Bee up on her suggestion about purchasing some play-around weave to practice with, and I ran into a slight problem. I would like to know what is done with the ends of your cornrows before you sew the weave in. My hair is getting close to my goal (brastrap), and I had issues with where to put the ends of my cornrows... Any suggestions?? </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

I think you may need to sew the ends of your cornrows onto the part of the cornrow attached to your scalp . You would probably have to fold the cornrow along the length of the attached part of your cornrow, sew it in and then add the tracks????? (I haven't done it but that's all I could come up with as a solution).

kaykay

Kitty18 The tracks are usually 2 small tracks sewn together so when you split them it is just taking a razor and separating them!

GoingBack

[ QUOTE ]
kaykay said:
Kitty18 The tracks are usually 2 small tracks sewn together so when you split them it is just taking a razor and separating them!

[/ QUOTE ]

Ahh, ok. Thanks!

model_chick717

NCG--that's pretty much how I hide the ends of my cornrows. Now that my hair is past my shoulders, it gets more difficult figuring out a way to hide the my real hair. Each weave is basically a trial by error!

Thx lake! I can understand about being nervous about chemicals. If you do decide that you want to texturize--just go easy. If you underprocess, you can always go back over to relax a little bit more--as opposed to OVERprocessing and then you're stuck.

AceH

[ QUOTE ]
NGC said:
[ QUOTE ]
andreamaria said:

[/ QUOTE ]

I think you may need to sew the ends of your cornrows onto the part of the cornrow attached to your scalp . You would probably have to fold the cornrow along the length of the attached part of your cornrow, sew it in and then add the tracks????? (I haven't done it but that's all I could come up with as a solution).

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="purple"> Thanks for the suggestion. I will give this a try. As model_chick717 stated, "Each weave is basically a trial by error!" I have found that this IS the case... *sigh* </font>