Paging Daviine Regarding Your "Split Ends"

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
Paging Daviine Regarding Your \"Split Ends\"

Howdy Ma'am!

After reading your post about split ends, I found it hard to fathom that you would have split ends

#1 --since you take such good care of your hair (as we hair board women do)

#2--after having a couple of good trims over the last few months.

Here is my theory: You say you were sitting in the sun, or that the sun was shining onto your hair. I believe that the concentrated heat from the sun made your hair cuticle open and I further believe that this open cuticle was highly visible to you because the sun light was on your hair.

Does that make sense?

Let me know what you think.

daviine

Re: Paging Daviine Regarding Your \"Split Ends\"

Supergirl....second of all you have me chuckling over here. First of all, (I know I wrote it out of order but I chuckled first) I am feeling so special that you were thinking of me and my split ends.

The sun was what brought my attention to the white dots on my hair. I actually pulled a piece of hair out to examine the dot and I saw a split end. Just like you see in the commercials. I mean exactly how you would see it in a split end advertisement.

It's okay. I'lll get over it. But I was thinking about two things:

1 I need to cut my nails because some of my nails have chips and ridges that snag on my hair.

2. When your hair breaks, does the tip of the strand that is still remaining split? If the answer is yes, all I have to do is keep my hair form breaking and I'll be cool.

I was just really freaked out but I'm okay now. Thanks to my LHCF sisters.