Overnight Treatment

KaramelKendra

what do u guys before to go to sleep?Do u comb your hair?Wrap it? Do u use any products on it?I moisturize it w a water based moisturizer,Paul Mitchell Potion 9, spray some oil sheen and do a single braid..When I wake up in the morning my hair is very moisturized and shiny...

PrettyBrownEyes

Moisturize it with a hair creme and either wrap it or pin curl it. If I wrap it, I put on a silk scarf, if I pin curl it I put on a satin bonnet.

patticake

lately i've been adding some moisturizer then putting hair in ponytail and rolling the ends in magnetci rollers. my hair comes out bouncy and with a nice curl. and it i get ponytail hair i'll just go over the hump with a flatiron real quick.

Allandra

I usually moisturize my hair in the morning. So, at night, I just smack on my satin scarf or bonnet.

candibaby

i moisturize my hairshaft/ends, roll the hair in the crown with large magnetic rollers, wrap the hair around it, put on a scarf and do the dang thang.

Poohbear

Fearfully Wonderfully Made
Either one of three things:

1. When wet/damp: Airdry in a ponytail

2. When my hair is dry: Put oils on the hair ends and put 6-9 magnetic rollers in my hair

3. Wrap it dry (seldom do this anymore because my hair is thin)

Isis

I do a scalp massage, then moisturize my ends and braid my hair up. I tie on a satin scarf (not tied in the back anymore due to nape breakage) and I'm ready to

Shawn

I moisturize, then part my hair down the middle and put it in two braids, which I fold in half and tuck the ends into the ponytail holder.

dreemssold

Lately, I have been doing a scalp massage first, then putting oils on the ends and around the front. Next, I put my hair in a bun, and last, I put on my satin bonnet. When I take it down in the morning, there is still curl and body left :).

Irresistible

i dont do nothin special....every now and then put extra oil or moisture or sleep with conditioner.....other than that i go to bed however i had my hair that day..... and i feel so left out with all that i see ya'll doin, but i just cant get into wrapping it up , i sometimes make my daughter wrap hers up though

bettydavis

I moisturise then I either braid my hair or do the baggie method over 2 puffs. Then I put my scarf on. If I'm really lazy I just put my scarf on.

bettydavis

[ QUOTE ]
Irresistible said:
I'm gonna wrap my hair tonight just so i dont feel left out

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL Iris...it seems whatever you're doing is working for you...wouldn't you rather look sexy going to bed?...I would!!

KaramelKendra

[ QUOTE ]
dreemssold said:
Lately, I have been doing a scalp massage first, then putting oils on the ends and around the front. Next, I put my hair in a bun, and last, I put on my satin bonnet. When I take it down in the morning, there is still curl and body left :).

[/ QUOTE ]
HOW LONG DO U MASSAGE YOUR SCALP?I DO IT ONLY ONCE A WEEK AND FOR NO MORE THAN 2 MIN
...IM KINDA LAZY ABOUT THAT..

Leshia

i apply a little Surge, some Profectiv Breakfree and some Profective Healthy Ends before putting it in one/two bun(s) and putting on a silk scarf.

jrw

Usually just braid it or put it in a bun. Sometimes I sleep with my hair loose if I'm too lazy to put my hair up.

TigerLily

Use WGO and braid it into 5 or 6 loose cornrows and tie it up with a satin scarf. The next morning it is soft and managable.

Patrice

I moisturize with Black and sassy break free nightly moisturizer then wrap my hair, tie it up with me satin scarf then its off to bed.

sugawooga

I massage my scalp with an oil mixture (jojaba, olive oil, ginseng) I apply Pantene R&B oil moisturizer to end (I would like to find a better moisturizer for my ends that will seal and stop breakage) and I wrap it and put a silk scarf around it. I'm happy with the results but I still think I could do better by my ends. I'm open to suggestions...