Our Prayer Line Was Wonderful Tonight...

I'm so upset I missed it. I got stuck in Annapolis at a meeting, and didn't get home till late, and hadn't eaten anything all day. By the time I got home I had the worst migraine ever, and my vision was starting to blur. I prayed before the meds took hold. LOVE EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU!!! :bighug:

Awwww, 'Sweetie". :kiss:

Is this Thursday a good time for you? Please let us know.

Aww yall are too sweet. But I want yall to continue even if im not there:yep:..but Ive been so busy with work and ministry my schedule has been tight. But usually Monday nights are good, Saturday and Sunday nights, Tuesday nights are good too.. Im available early mornings around 5am..but I know that may be too earlier for some :look:........

Aww yall are too sweet. But I want yall to continue even if im not there:yep:..but Ive been so busy with work and ministry my schedule has been tight. But usually Monday nights are good, Saturday and Sunday nights, Tuesday nights are good too.. Im available early mornings around 5am..but I know that may be too earlier for some :look:........

Okay, so how about we 'kidnap' you for our 3rd meeting to be scheduled next Tuesday?

No other meetings, missy... :nono2: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Let's go by your date and time so we can adjust our schedule according to yours. okay? :yep:

crlsweetie912, Alicialynn86, Health&hair28, Iwanthealthyhair67, Elnahna, TraciChanel growinghealthyhair, delitefulmane, Sashaa08, CandiceC, Laela, Nice & Wavy, alwaysinchrist, Guitarhero, Supergirl, beverly, pookaloo, GoddessMaker, Nicola.kiran, hanna light, Lucie, Bubblingbrownshuga, divya, lilanie, Mis007, SUPER SWEET, gn1g, Detroit2Dallas, JeterCrazed, Honi, Poohbear, Prudent1, @blklady, Blessed2bless, @

@ EVERYONE ...

No one is left out... All are welcome to join in the conference line for Prayer.

How about this Thursday, November 10, at 10:00 p.m. for our conference call Prayer Line gathering. This time will allow for those who have to get up early for work the next day.

Let me know and I will post the announcement for others to see and be aware.

We need a volunteer for the Prayer Leader. :pray: Health&Hair has volunteered... :yep: Others are welcome to share in prayer, as well.

Thanks Loved Ones... This is soooo exciting, our 2nd prayer event in one week. :yay:

Last edited:
can't make the 9:30 can do 10 or 9 and stay for a few minutes at the 9 ....

If I miss this one bummer that I'll have to catch the next...

by the way I'm hoping that that number works for me as I will be calling from the Bahamas

can't make the 9:30 can do 10 or 9 and stay for a few minutes at the 9 ....

If I miss this one bummer that I'll have to catch the next...

by the way I'm hoping that that number works for me as I will be calling from the Bahamas

9:30 is just a suggestion. :yep: 10 is fine with me. :yep:

^^okay but I don't want to put anyone out because of my hectic schedule I'll go with whatever is good for the majority and keep trying and until I'm able to get on one of the calls.

Shimmie Whenever it is, I will be there. I need this, me and my baby are just going through so much right now. I know God is going to take care of us, but it gets so hard for me to not stress over things. This stress is starting to affect me physically. I'm too young for this (only 23 :-( )

I can make next Tuesday....God spare :yep:

Okay, so how about we 'kidnap' you for our 3rd meeting to be scheduled next Tuesday?

No other meetings, missy... :nono2: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Let's go by your date and time so we can adjust our schedule according to yours. okay? :yep:

@Shimmie

I can lead the prayer on Thursday or whenever we have it.
Nervous...now I need prayer. LOL. I can do it in Jesus Name.

Last edited:
@Shimmie

I can lead the prayer on Thursday or whenever we have it.
Nervous...now I need prayer. LOL. I can do it in Jesus Name.

:amen: You can do this. And thank you so much, Health&Hair :kiss:

TraciChanel is 10:00 okay with you? One of our members has a time challenge with the 9:30. So is 10 okay? I'll post the announcement today and keep bumping it. This will give others time to see it and be ready.

:amen: You can do this. And thank you so much, Health&Hair :kiss:

@TraciChanel is 10:00 okay with you? One of our members has a time challenge with the 9:30. So is 10 okay? I'll post the announcement today and keep bumping it. This will give others time to see it and be ready.

Yes, 10p works even better! Thanks...

I have a conference call at 10EST on Thursday but before or after works for me. Next Tuesday works fine at anytime 7PM EST and later.

I have a conference call at 10EST on Thursday but before or after works for me. Next Tuesday works fine at anytime 7PM EST and later.

Do we have to 'kidnap' you as well? :lol:

We'll get you yet. :yep:

Im so sad I missed it !! If there Is one on thursday I will def join in!

Sent from my SGH-T959V using SGH-T959V

Shimmie, you miss-mentioned Pookaloo83, so I tagged her in the thread for you. Unless there is another Pookaloo, I don't know about. Thanks for mentioning me here. I should be available. :yep:

Shimmie, you miss-mentioned Pookaloo83, so I tagged her in the thread for you. Unless there is another Pookaloo, I don't know about. Thanks for mentioning me here. I should be available. :yep:

Lucie :thankyou: SO Much. I typo'd quite a few names, corrected many of them... I'm still listing the @'s . Even when I miss it, no one is left out.

I'm so glad you fixed that for me.

Thanks again. :giveheart:

Back