Organix Brazilian Keratin Treatment CVS/Walgreens

Napp

Ms. Nobody
From what i gathered it works well but it is also permanent. Alot of people are giving rave review becuse it makes the hair striaght or wavy which is what they intially want. Let some time pass and you will see more reviews on how the curl didnt come back. If this is not and issue and one is looking for a relaxer alternative then look no futher.

Dove56

I am a 3b/c mainly and I use BKT for bone straight results. I am interesting in trying this but worried about it changing my hair color since I have bleach and dye in it...

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch 3G using Long Hair Care Forum App

Honey Bee

I have the serum but I'm scared to use it. I'm texlaxed and going for more texture, not less, and I don't want to do any permanent damage. Am I right to be concerned?

Dove56

Honey Bee,

Yes, you should be concerned. If you have a texlax your hair will be bone straight with keratin treatment. The serum will b fine the treatment no way not if want more texture!

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch 3G using Long Hair Care Forum App

Arcadian

I've not tried it but think I will. I plan on relaxing after the summer anyway so no loss for me.

-A

yardyspice

The catch is that even if you do everything in your power to avoid heat damage, some parts of your hair won't revert. I let my hair air dry and then used a hair dryer, then I used my chi which only goes up to 350 and did less passes than required, I also used a heat protectant and I still have heat damage. I was getting tired of cowashing everyday, now I'll just buy a new wig.

I'm not gonna jump on this just yet... what's the catch?

Sent from my PC36100 using PC36100