Ooohhh baby, this stuff stinks!!!

LongCurlyLocks

I'm talking about the Indian oil mahabhringaraj. I bought a heap of oils and powders a couple weeks ago. I just opened the bottle last night and oh...my... I can't describe how it smells and I've smelled it several times trying to figure it out-yeah I'm weird-but I can't. It just smells funny. And the killer is I bought two bottles!:blush: It's suppose to promote hair growth, that's why I bought it. I have mixed it with coconut oil to combat the smell. I hope it works. So just to warn you that it may work for hair, but uhhh...it stinks....

Rain20

Maybe you can mix in your powders or conditioners and rinse instead of leaving on scalp.

winnettag

Really? Wow, I love the way mine smells! I have the Pune Ayurvedic Pharmacy kind. What kind do you have?

Attachments

• mahabhringaraj.jpg
    mahabhringaraj.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 10

JinaRicci

I thought for sure you were going to be talking about Amla- which I love but yea...stinky. I do think my first bottle was more stink- maybe it was old or I just got used to the scent- hope that's the case for you.

Jetblackhair

I know the Indian oils can smell a bit pungent but the scent of the Mahabhringaraj oil does not bother me.

My least favorite scent though is Amla Oil.