One year Curly Upate pics

Jetblackhair

Your hair is beautiful and you have gained a lot of length. Do you usually wear your hair loose or do you do more protective styling?

BillsBackerz67

What's your regimen btw?

Im in nursing school right now so my regimen is bare bones. I co wash and detangle with a wide tooth comb every other day. I'll detangle with either pantene hydrating curls, or HE Hello Hydration. I rinse and then leave suave Coconut or Vanilla Floral in. I havent deep conditioned or did a protein conditioner since school started which was in May. normally I do but I havent had the time and its too hot to sit under a dryer or wear a plastic cap all day so I dont bother at all.

Your hair is beautiful and you have gained a lot of length. Do you usually wear your hair loose or do you do more protective styling?

Thank you:yep: No Im not a protective styler and 90% of the time my hair is loose. The other 10% is either in a low or high loose pony from a wash n go the day before or I may wear pig tail french braids but thats on a very rare occasion.

blackbarbie

Looks great and you have had wonderful progress!

It's nice to know that that look can be achieved very easily and not a whole lot of products. I only hope that when I am 100% my hair cooperates just as yours does.

BB