OMG!!! Borderline child/hair abuse!!!

MsBoinglicious

This video/Topic is now on MediaTakeOut.com...Its been less than 24 hrs since this thread was created. It's spread like a wild fire all over the other hair boards (Happy Curls,BHM Thread, Nappturality Thread and now MTO. Man! Ya'll sure do know how to get things shaking. Some of ya'll need to be professional detectives and researchers! LHCF'ers I'm scared of ya'll! lol

SHAMEFUL!!! Hood Mother CURSES At Her Daughter For Having KINKY HAIR … Nearly PULLS IT OUT While Brushing It!! -

Thanks LadyD2u for posting the link

**If you are senstive to children do not watch this. This will piss you off!!**

OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD!

I feel sooooo sorry for this poor poor child. It makes me angry:wallbash: that this mother is doing this to her childs head. The baby is sreaming/crying and the mother just snapping that raggedy brush through dry natural hair. This is borderline child hair abuse at its finest! She even gets on top of the child on the floor and holds her to the ground and rips her hair out and curses at her and calls her "nappy headed"! OMG! The baby tells her mother "I HATE YOU"!! *cries to myself*

This is why children grow up thinking they have "bad hair" cause they mama's don't know the proper way to take care of it! If she only knew all she needed was some conditioner and a nice wide tooth comb! OMG!!

The girls YOUTUBE page it was uploaded to is http://www.youtube.com/user/Temp313
We flagged the first one, but she removed the other two. Some LHCF'ers saved the videos and uploaded them on Zshare. Thanks for the links applebananas

1st video http://www.zshare.net/video/627262554f524ffa/
2nd video http://www.zshare.net/video/62726514b08f0387/
3rd video http://www.zshare.net/video/62726318bae95729/

To help us report this abuse PLEASE send a email to these resources.

[email protected] (email)

My FOX 'Hall of Shame' (choose Hall of Fame where it says Topic)

WJLB Radio Station (Detroits #1 Radio Station. They get stuff like this put out there and they talk about issues like this daily).
(click on the link that says "send us an email"
In the subject address it to: CoCo, Foolish and Mr. Chase. 'Child Abuse on Youtube'

or you can call them: Business Phone: 313-965-2000

Last edited:

msa

I'm not even going to watch it because I'm already heartbroken for the child. People just *** their children up and don't even care about the consequences. Ridiculous.

*Muffin*

That child has a full head of gorgeous hair. Sometimes people can be harsh with grooming. I remember when I was little: If I didn't sit still I'd get hit with a thick, wooden brush so I was like a stone :lachen:. That child has cahones.

P.S. I could only watch about 5 seconds of the video. Brings back too many memories :nono:.

Last edited:

Saffirejuiliet

Why is she being rough with that child's hair and cussing at her like that?! I knew I should not have watch. This woman needs to be reported.

beebstt

that was a bad situation. the mom was yanking at the girl's hair and cursing her out and the girl was crying and trying to run away. the mom was too forceful. and why was it being recorded? did anybody else notice the clumps or hair the mom took out when she was done? :nono:

Libra08

Okay this is just fukcing ridiculous!!!! Isn't it bad enough that she's torturing the child physically, then she had to go and torture her verbally/mentally as well?!? What the hell is wrong with these black mothers?

dachsies_rule!

The more i watch, the more i think she is delibrately trying to pull this childs hair out. And whatever she's spraying in her hair is not helping at all!

AfroKink

This is exactly how hair hate gets passed on. And when this little girl relaxes her hair in the future it will be a "styling choice" right?

How can this video be reported to the right authorities?

TonicaG

TonicaG
I am beyond speechless after viewing this video. I wouldn't have believed it if I had not seen it for myself. I can't believe this woman treated this child in such a harsh manner. I wonder if Family and Children Services was called on her.

I honestly don't know what to say... Un-friggin-believable...

Saffirejuiliet

The more i watch, the more i think she is delibrately trying to pull this childs hair out. And whatever she's spraying in her hair is not helping at all!

I agree. My mother did not know how to do my hair properly as a child, but even she knew not to rip my hair out and have me screaming and hollering like that poor child (to that degree)! I think this mother and the camerawoman thought it was funny terrorizing and demeaning that child for Youtube.:nono: The little girl's hair is beautiful too.

Hairsofab

Well the mom has a weave in. I kind of wonder if the mom is internally jealous of the little girl's hair and is being rough like that because of it. Its terrible.

OMG! I'm shaking and crying at the same time I'm so pissed off! I left 2 comments and flagged their a$$. I'm a teacher and I consider children to be the most amazing gifts. That is shameful!

CG

msa

This is exactly how hair hate gets passed on. And when this little girl relaxes her hair in the future it will be a "styling choice" right?

How can this video be reported to the right authorities?

Or it will be for "manageability". I'm sure that girl's hair would be more than manageable if her mother would treat it right.

I haven't even watched the video and I'm upset just from y'alls descriptions. Poor baby.

growth2come

I am not even going to watch the video as it sounds like something I have already seen or been through before....can someone please just show this woman some light and give her a link to LHCF.

Hairsofab

I am not even going to watch the video as it sounds like something I have already seen or been through before....can someone please just show this woman some light and give her a link to LHCF.

If you watch the videos you will see it is more than just bad hair care practices, the lady is very rough and cursing, and tossing the little girl around while she beats the brush through her her. The mom is doing it purposefully. The person who uploaded the video is the little girl's older sister. She has some other videos of her dancing and butt shaking. She looks to be a teenager. And they are in Detroit according to her profile.

dachsies_rule!

I looked at part 2 and wanted to cry when the brush got stuck in her hair and the mom kept pulling and yanking on it...i'm surprised the child's scalp didn't rip off!

pookaloo83

Smh. Wow. Did anyone notice the child doesn't look 100% black? She probably tried to have a mixed baby so she wouldn't have to deal with 'nappy' hair. :rolleyes:

Hairsofab

Oh looky here, it's a series
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-_oYQB7nD4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6xLGQGk3hI

I swear to God I just heard that ***** say "I'm tryin' to get these naps out yo head so you can look like somebody" heartbreaking!

ETA: how do you report a video??? To yt or the authorities?

This is definitely child abuse not even borderline. I don't know who to report it to. I flagged it under child abuse but I think all YT does is delete the video. I'm going to look up a way to report it to real authorities.

twinkletoes17

She looks like she's 3 or 4 years old...

She can be doing permanent damage to that child's scalp.

Anyone looking into this? If so, we should probably put heads together because that's unbearable and uncalled for...