OMG Becky Look @ her BUN!!

lol-I'm headed out to buy some hair now for my OMG bun. i'm going to party tonight so i need something to be like BAM.

Girl that bun is the truth! I'm definitly gonna try it this weekend. Thanks for the post.

It looks beautiful and you can blow dry the hair to make it a looser texture and a lil shinier to match your hair texture more.

very pretty!!! This is the perfect style for people who work out frequently and don't want to have to co-wash so much. I will be trying this. :yep:

Looooove it!!! I bought some hair a while ago and never used it. Now I know what to do with it!

Blow dry the kanekelon or your own hair?

I love this bun. I wore it on and off for about 3 weeks. Then I lost my bun. It didn't fall off. I took it off in the car on the way home from work. I think that I might have accidentally dropped it in a parking lot.

Blow dry the kanekelon or your own hair?

I love this bun. I wore it on and off for about 3 weeks. Then I lost my bun. It didn't fall off. I took it off in the car on the way home from work. I think that I might have accidentally dropped it in a parking lot.

im imagining someone finding this in the street being like whaa??? :blush:
:lachen:

It looks beautiful and you can blow dry the hair to make it a looser texture and a lil shinier to match your hair texture more.

I was going to add exactly what Ms. Lyons said. She beat me to it. It makes the hair a little silkier.

Please reply to this I never knew you could blow dry this hair since it seems to burn quickly. :blush: and I thought I knew a lot about fake hair!

I love this bun, I want to try a slightly smaller version. More pics please!:drunk:

Awesome OP! I am so in love with this style! I wore a similar one when I was relaxed.

Does anyone gel their hair up? My hair is super shiny when I use the argan eco styler vs the olive..... What do you do to maintain? The longest I can keep mine in (gelled up) is like 2-4 days. :-/

Back