Okay Yall I'm confussed about MTG...

mrsgreene

I went out to the BBS an purchased Mane N Tail shampoo and deep conditioner for about $3.99 each. From what you ladies are describing about the miracle MTG that yall are using I don't think it's the same product. Mine smells good and it came in the yellow/blue bottles with the horses on it. Did I get the right product?

morehairplease

mrsgreene said:
I went out to the BBS an purchased Mane N Tail shampoo and deep conditioner for about $3.99 each. From what you ladies are describing about the miracle MTG that yall are using I don't think it's the same product. Mine smells good and it came in the yellow/blue bottles with the horses on it. Did I get the right product?

hi mrsgreene,

I don't think you got the right product. The MTG that is getting raves on the board can be purchased at www.shapleys.com among other places. The products you purchased are MNT a.k.a. mane n' tail. HTHS!

Last edited:

mommatide

YEAH YOU GOT THE WRONG PRODUCT. ALSO, THE YOU WON'T FIND IT IN A BSS. I SUGGEST YOU GET YOUR PHONEBOOK AND FIND A LISTING FOR THE CLOSEST FEED STORE, USUALLY FOUND IN AREAS WHERE HORSES ARE RAISED, AND BUY IT FROM THERE. CALL THEM FIRST TO MAKE SURE THEY HAVE IT.

morehairplease

mommatide said:
YEAH YOU GOT THE WRONG PRODUCT. ALSO, THE YOU WON'T FIND IT IN A BSS. I SUGGEST YOU GET YOUR PHONEBOOK AND FIND A LISTING FOR THE CLOSEST FEED STORE, USUALLY FOUND IN AREAS WHERE HORSES ARE RAISED, AND BUY IT FROM THERE. CALL THEM FIRST TO MAKE SURE THEY HAVE IT.

this is what I plan on doing next weekend!

Mahalialee4

giggling...trust me, when you compare the two smells you will definitely notice the difference..lolololBonjour