Okay this is going to be a bit ruff....

KrimsonKween

Well now that I got ur attention!:grin: I posted a thread a couple of weeks ago asking if anyone used Dr. Miracles. I got a 2 response well my aunt used it and her temple area was almost gone and a friend used it and she had breakage and almost sl hair. Well my firend is now bsl and my aunt is sl and has beautiful edges that are thick and long.

So long story short I have been using it for the past 2 weeks. (I will post pics when I can) but ladies I lie to u not. The only product I have said was great since I been on this thread has been alphogee but Dr. Miracles has grown my edges back in the temple area. They are still thin but they r filling in. I used the cream 2x daily on my temple area and yesterday I bought the grease :spinning: I know grease is the enemy but because the cream makes ur hair alittle dry I use the grease lightly after I massge the cream n and I use the grease all over my head. I plan on using the grease only nightly to start is says use it 2x daily.

They have a new gentle formula which is what I use it has alot less tingle. They also have a new conditioner that I am going to try. I am so pleased becasue as I said n the post my temple area was so thin and my left side had like a ball spot that caused a sever gap and u could see the thin area and then the way my hair became darker as it got thicker and the right side had more of a bald spot by the ear.

I felt like everyone was staring at me and I was really thinking of relaxing becasue i felt nothing I did worked. I tried the eo mixture and evey doodoo cream and concotion that I thought would work but nothing worked. Now I am not saying all the products work all I know is that for my thining and bald areas I now have hair. I asked my husband last night could he see a difference and he said yes. I hated to be beside people so I mainly tried to always be in front of people so no one would see my edges.

I massaged and cried because the rest of my hair is growing (I transitioned for 4 months bc'd in 2/08 and have had 2 set backs March and April) but I still had those bald spots. I am just thankful that finally something has worked for me. (remeber this has worked for me!!!)

Just wanted to say ladies u don't know how gald I am. I look at my temple area almost every time I pass a mirror and smile. Now I can truly execpt my hair fully.

Be blessed piece love and chicken grease. (I know the ingredients may not be lchf approved but I aint going back to nothing else. No more mixing, measure, stirring and waiting. Dr.Miracles is my staple.) I will be posting my full growth processes December 5, which is my 38 b-day................ :lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

tada1

congratulationsssss :drunk: im so happy for you!:spinning:

I have issues with my hair line as well, although my two bald spots are herditary :wallbash:. I know cuz my dad, brother, and grandmother have almost identical hairlines to mine :ohwell:

danigurl18

Congratulations!! Glad that you found something that worked for you!! I tried to use it before but the smell was too nasty for me :perplexed