Okay people...what are you mixing???

MonaLisa

I know there's a bunch of mixologists out there....I know everybody isn't doing straight chasers with the product...

I just finished mixing Elasta QP Breakage Control Serum and Aphoghee for a heavy protein treatment...

Then I went and mixed my Humecto with some honey, olive and coconut oil..and some cinnamon...:look: ....I'll plop my NTM on top....

I want to try mixing the Rivas Silicon w/the Torque Emergencio at some point soon...

Who else is out there mixing? :sekret:

Last edited:
um....i mix conditioners (lustrasilk aloe vera cholesterol, eqp breakage control, aphogee mild reconstructor, creamy conditioner) for my deep condition.

i whip shea butter, coco oil, rosemary and peppermint EO, and jojoba oil and use that as a moisturizer...

i put olive oil in most of my conditioners....

i cant think of anything else...

I mix deep conditioners.

I also mix surge, hairever II vitamin tonic and Yaki Professional braid shine spray. I put it all in a color applicator bottle and massage my scalp with it.

Biolage Ultra Hyrdating Balm & Keraphix.

Salerm 21 & Keracare's leave-in conditioner :love: .

NTM silk touch leave-in & Sta Sof Fro (as a braid spray).

Olive and castor oils to coat my ends before bed.

luvSLave said:
Biolage Ultra Hyrdating Balm & Keraphix.

Salerm 21 & Keracare's leave-in conditioner :love: .

NTM silk touch leave-in & Sta Sof Fro (as a braid spray).

Olive and castor oils to coat my ends before bed.

hmmmmmmmm.....wonder how'd that work with World of Curls...

I mix DDTA with Aussie 3 Minute Miracle DEEEEP and sometimes Humectress to that mix
I mix Fantasia IC Leave-IN Treatment with EQP H-Two
I mix Mango Butter with Water and Evoo
I mix Sulfur 8 Braid Spray with Dark N Lovely Hydrating Citrus Braid Spray (and Surge)

My spray bottle contains Surge and WGHO with a little EVOO and Vitamin E. I can't use straight Surge because it dries my hair out.

victorious said:
My spray bottle contains Surge and WGHO with a little EVOO and Vitamin E. I can't use straight Surge because it dries my hair out.

Completely understood.
When I do use Surge, I use it mixed with World of Curls.

I mix.......

Burt's Bees Avocado Butter Hair Treatment with warm EVOO

Lacio Lacio with Dove Smooth & Soft Anti-Frizz Cream or Dove Sleek & Smooth Styling Cream

Deep Conditioners with Liquid Silk

I have got new jump off that is going to be "superstrength" stinky grow!

Dr Miracles Temple/Nape pomade(the ads are crap but there is some good stuff in this pomade)

Grannie Wilkie's SuperGro(again there are excellent "herbs" and ingredients in this too)

Sulfur 8(light)

Ashea's DKO Hair/Scalp pomade(have to check its ingredients)
Grover's Mane(to make this mix soft enough to stir)

This is a sulfur and tingly overdoes extravaganaza....this is going to used at least twice a week...especially on wash day( I love the way sulfur 8 feels on a clean scalp)

I mix all of my conditioners(TIGI, Dominicans and Mizani) randomly per washing..

did a deep condition today, mixed

Humecto, honey, a few drops of rosemary oil and pepermint oil. What a recipe. really enjoyed it! :love:

I always mix my deep conditioners with 2tbs of honey and 2tbs of aphogee efa oil mix.

My daily moisturizing/leave in combo is:

World of curls activator gel
Surge Mousture Aide
My oil mix
Hollywood beauty carrot creme or Organics liquid hair mayo on the ends only

I mix that up in my hands and apply it every day.

I think... that's all the mixing that I do. :)

For a weekly light protein treatment, I use LustraSilk AV Cholesterol mixed with GPB. I got this idea from SherryLove. It's similar what she uses to stretch her relaxers.

Soon, I'm gonna try mixing Sta-Sof-Fro with Suave Tropical Coconut Con. I'm kinda tired of the fragrance of SSF and S-Curl.

What can I mix rose water with? My mom just got me some, but I honestly don't remember what I asked her to buy it for me for, lol. i've used it as a face toner in the past and i know some ladies here use it for hair. What can i mix it with and what does it do?

What does Vitapointe do too, BTW? anyone know?

I mix:
a few capfuls of EVOO with S-Curl No Drip
a few capfuls of EVOO with Nexxus Headress Volumizing Leave-In Cond.

Back