okay ladies..how do they do it?

asha

I'm sitting having some supper watching BET countdown and what do I see....a comercial for lusters pink oil...the woman in the comercial has very pretty shiny swinging hair (beautiful color too) and the other girl has a beautiful short do which I absolutely love. Now we all know that lusters pink oil won't give us that shine and that swing..so how do they do it. I know the pantene comercials also have some lovely ladies with some lovely do's and shiny swinging hair..again how do they do that?
confused.gif

My white friends wonder the same thing about girls in the pantene comercials and the garnier fructis comercials..they never can get their hair that shiny and swinging. One of my friends commented on the Dove comercials by saying "I like dove...I can very easily get my hair to look like their models by using their or any other shampoo and conditioner
smile.gif
"

Have any of you seen the lusters pink oil comercial..it's the one with a woman walking through the streets and words are coming out of her hair. In one scene she passes another woman on an escalator who also has words coming out of her hair..to show that she too uses pink oil. The words that flow out of their hair are "gorgeous", shiny, etc.

I'd bet the farm that the stylists aren't using Pink Oil on the model's hair for the commercials. In the book Hair Rules, the author says that stylists rarely use the products being advertised. They have tried and true products that they always use.

How do they do it? My guess is a lot of heat. And/or the models probably already have hair that is straight or loosely curled.

lol..I have seen this ad on BET too.I was telling my bf how grosss pink oil is.
They sure make it seem good tho

i read somewhere that they use special lights to make the hair look like this. has anyone else read this?
also, othey could be using digital imaging with computers and stuff. advertisers will do anything to get you to buy their products.
i also think that if you had that many people tending to your hair it would like great too.

Although I'm not a fan of Luster's Pink Oil, my sixteen year old niece is a huge fan of this product. She's been using it for a long time. Her hair is beautiful, but I'm still not gonna use it.
nono.gif
laugh.gif

ok first of all the models usually have great hair to begin with! second of all, they rarely use the products advertised on tv. third of all, these models have professional stylists doing their hair on the set of the commercial (so of course women at home are not going to get the same results) i would never follow those advertisements, they just trying to get you to buy their product, and you know their product ain't good. Buy what is compatible with your hair type and your hair needs.

Back