Ok, My Sisters, I need Your Input...

Leesh

My Friend came across this Oil, and sounds very interesting, Its called "Mira Oil", now I did a search here and came up with something called Miracurl Curling Gelly, I'm thinking that this not the same thing, but in any case, I am wondering if any of You Ladies have used this product and have any reviews for Me, The ingredients sound promising, I had to take every ingredient individually and find the definition, through copy and paste, Ugh! and the majority are herbs and plants that are indigenous to India. Well here is the Website, Let Me know what You Ladies think! TIA!

http://www.growfabuloushair.com/Conditioner.html

ETA:Here are the ingredients:
Oil, Castor oil, Eclipta Alba, Cardiospermm Halicacabum, Centella Asiatica, Bacopa Monnieri, Emblica Officinalis, Indigofera Tinctoria, Anjana Kallu, Glycyrhiza Glabra, Abrus Precatorius. Olive Oil Aqua extract of Shikakai, Neem / Indian Lilac / Azadirae d` Inde / Indischer Zedrach, Tulsi / Sweet Basil / Basilic Cultive / Basilienkraut.

Last edited:
Mira Oil? No? Ok, Well thats telling Me something, Hon! Lol!

Last edited:
I purchased it and it took nearly 3 weeks to arrive. I have used it a total of 3 times so far. It sounded so much like a gimmick.....but since I'm an addicted PJ I had to try it. I did notice an improvement in the texture of my hair after the very 1st usage.:yep: It was even more softier and silkier after the 2nd usage. After the 3rd usage I noticed that my hair had grown about a 1/2"....no kidding! I was so shocked I kept looking in the mirror to make sure it was for real. I'm about to go and wash my hair now. I put just a small amount on my scalp and hair and either leave in for at least a half-hour before washing or I just leave in overnight and then wash out anytime the next day. When I see some even better results I'll post pics. Hope this helps. Good luck to ya!:yep:

Did some googling and these people are a BIG rip off!!!!! Look at the ingredients for Neelibhringadi oil that many of the women here use:

Neelibhringadi coconut oil is prepared with herbs like Indian gooseberry (Emblica officinalis), coconut milk, Eclipta alba, Cardiospermm halicacabum, Centella asiatica, Bacopa monnieri, Indigofera tinctora, Glycyrhiza glabra, Abrus precatorius.

VS.

ETA:Here are the ingredients:
Oil, Castor oil, Eclipta Alba, Cardiospermm Halicacabum, Centella Asiatica, Bacopa Monnieri, Emblica Officinalis, Indigofera Tinctoria, Anjana Kallu, Glycyrhiza Glabra, Abrus Precatorius. Olive Oil Aqua extract of Shikakai, Neem / Indian Lilac / Azadirae d` Inde / Indischer Zedrach, Tulsi / Sweet Basil / Basilic Cultive / Basilienkraut.[/QUOTE]

Wow, Ok, I have to relay this Info to My Friend, I thought that it would be Good, Because it had a lot of the Indian Oils a lot of Our Ladies here use. But, I totally agree about that Gimmick thing, this is exactly why I wanted to ask You guys first, cause I had the same feeling, That "Pushing Magic Potion" Feeling, and the fact that they don't have a Customer Service Phone Number is beyond Me. But, 2themax, is this the same Site You ordered Yours from? I am seriously contemplating getting this Oil now. TIA

Does it work for black hair ?

Yes it does work on women of color-Even if you use relaxers actually you need to use this if you use relaxers-due to the harmful chemicals they contain! Try it and see-the majority of our clients are African American we are in the process of developing a site only for Africa hair.

hmphhhh
of course

That stuff is expensive....

Hold up, wait a minute.... Ok Ms.2the max said that she got some growth from this on the 3rd application.

Question to 2themax: How often did you use this every other day, once a week, etc.?
What website did you order this from and how much was it?

** Yardlspice says its a fraud. Please feel free to correct me, but if sistah is getting some results, I need what she has by any means necessary LOL.

I need to do some vestigations. :yep: yep, vestigations LOL

** Yardlspice says its a fraud. Please feel free to correct me, but if sistah is getting some results, I need what she has by any means necessary LOL.

I'm just saying that the ingredients in the "magic" oil are the same ones for the most part that are in the ayurvedic oil. One cost $8 and the other.....:spinning:

I would NEVER buy hair oil for that price. I would use motor oil before I paid that price for hair oil.

THEY ARE OUT OF THEIR MINDS FOR ASKING THAT PRICE!!

.....but I am tempted to get the $20 "free" trial.
2TheMax is gonna have to come back with some photo testimonials before I even consider it.

Back