Oils,Grease,Pomades,Butters,Lotions,Cremes Challenge 2014

CodeRed

Rice bran/grapeseed oil w/msm mix on scalp under fenugreek dc. This is some good stuff right here...

faithVA

Its wash day. After my leave-in, spritzed with acv mist, put on a dime size of hazelnut, spritzed with marshmallow balm mist. I am trying out different creams. I put Dax Bergamot on the right, Dax Olive Oil on the left and Qhemet Burdock root on the back. I'm sitting under the dry now. I hope something works :yep:

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
Used Njoy oil on scalp, SSI Cococreme, on length sealed with Keravada Fenugreek, SSI Juicy Betty Buttercream on ends.

Sent from my Snow White Frost Galaxy S4

DoDo

Big Hair, Don't Care
Used Curl Junkie argan and olive oil conditioner as a leave in for my chunky twists.

Used my oil mix (grape seed oil mixed with avocado, vitamin e, castor, safflower, emu, and squalane oil) to seal my chunky twists.

Last edited:

toaster

Darcy's Sweet Cocoa Cream and SSI Seyani Hair Butter on my length. Pomade Shop Peppermint on my scalp. Trying to remember to oil my scalp every night.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
My Annabelle's Ayurvedic Hair Crème Came today.

I got:
x1 Blueberry
x1 Pumpkin Spice

Will buy/try the Hibiscus Crème next.

toaster

Wash day tomorrow so I could use more than a dime size of product!

Peppermint pomade on my scalp. Oil mix, DB Sweet Cocoa Cream, and SSI Seyani Butter on my length. Messy bun until I feel like washing tomorrow.

toaster

Used my oil mix during my cowash today, and used DB Sweet Cocoa Cream and Curls Control Paste to set my hair.

Will apply a dab of SSI Seyani Hair Butter to smooth hair into a bun until tomorrow night.

lovelycurls

L- spritz distilled water mixed with avj
C- TMN Cupuacu buttercream
B- TMN healing butter

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 using LHCF