Oils,Grease,Pomades,Butters,Lotions,Cremes Challenge 2014

ronie

toaster
I want to marry your hair. Really... I am in love: soft, shiny, bouncy (yes I can feel it from the picture), loll. So pretty.

ronie

Baggy again wit APB ayurvedic cream. Will deal with Marie dean shea nnilotica in the morning.

DoDo

Big Hair, Don't Care
Used avocado oil on my twists this morning. Not sure what I will use this p.m.

I received my Curlmart order so I have some yummy choices :lick:.

toaster

ronie My hair and I will :love: you back if you come wash and twist it twice a week. :lachen:

But really your hair is lush and has grown so much! Can't wait to see end of year pictures.

ronie

ronie My hair and I will :love: you back if you come wash and twist it twice a week. :lachen: But really your hair is lush and has grown so much! Can't wait to see end of year pictures.
Lolll. I would love to play in your mane. Thank you... Girl my hair is just trying to be grown like you.
Used hairveda green tea butter to seal instead of the Marie dean shea butter. I was doing DD hair for school with the hairveda butter, and she insisted that I use the same on my hair, loll.

Babygrowth

SM JBCO leave in, sunflower oil, and Jakeala nappy butter

Megatek mix in scalp and Parfait on ends and edges.

Last edited:

DoDo

Big Hair, Don't Care
Last night applied Oyin Hair Dew, Oyin Burnt Sugar Pomade and Avocado oil on my twists.

I redid my bang and will be redoing the rest of my twists later.

Beamodel

Moisturized with Mission Condition

Goji Berry Silk on one side
Cranberry cheapskate on the other

Didn't seal with anything. I think the products might be able to stand on their own. If not, I will lightly apply again a lightly seal.

Babygrowth

Today I used Jakeala coconut hair juice, APB Hibiscus and Fenugreek oil (my hair likes this better than the ayurvedic oil) and SD WGBC.

Megatek mix on my scalp.

Last edited:

caliscurls

Oyin Hair Dew / Bekura Palm Tapioca / MYHC Buttery Soy

Didn't need it but it just seems weird not to moisturize and seal for more than two days. Plus I wanted a reason to mess with my hair :)

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
divachyk

You know I'm right there right behind you.:lol:

I was buying stuff so fast, I thought I had gotten LG's "Green Magic" so I kept wondering - where it was...why hadn't I got it yet?:spinning:

I went back into my LG Account to check Status and never fully "Checked Out" so I missed that 40%.

I think I had x2 Screens up and apparently never went back into LG and checked out.:blush:

OH Well!:rolleyes:

bajandoc86

Lipstick Lover
I am prepooing with APB Green Powerhouse oil on scalp and Hibiscus Fenugreek oil on length of hair. I misted my hair with water before and after applying the oils, and I covered it with a shower cap after. Imma nap for an hr or two and then get up and get this wash day going.

Golden75

#NOMOREHAIRPRODUCTS
Last night: Herb Matters Rosemary Creme on scalp, SSI Tahitian & APB cream to moisturize, ST Knot Butta to seal.