Nutrine Garlic Shampoo-Shedding

Smiley79

Hey All,

Another question. I read some old posts about this product. Is anyone still using this and recommending it. My breakage has stopped (thank God!!!:superbanana:) BUT i do see some shedding daily. A few little weak strands or bits of hair and it annoys me so bad, because I begin to get discouraged for a minute, but I know that shedding is natural. But anyways, about the garlic shampoo, do you poo once with it and follow with another shampoo or what???? Any feedback, advice or suggestions about it willl be greatly appreciated.

Thank Divas!!

Awww, that sucks. i was actually excited about using it. I saw a bottle that was white and green. Maybe I'll try that one.

I've been using it in between Moisturizing washes (Ojon) and It's been fine. My issue is really breakage versus shedding. I still get some hairs coming out though, but not too much.

At first I was shampooing with it and then followed up with moisturizing shampoo....Now I just mix it with CON and leave it on my hair 4 or 5 minutes..

less shedding?

When I did shed - it was just a few hairs, more than likely its the hair I am supposed to be shedding. I don't have a shedding issue and I think this and the fact I am taking garlic pills has a lot to do with it

The garlic shampoo I have stinks so mixing it really makes it bearable and my hair less tangled. I followed the instructions on it as well.

If I EVER buy this shampoo again I will definitely buy the unscented!!!!!

HTH

I've heard a lot about garlic pills too...i forgot about that! hmmmm....I gotta research that.

I've used Nutrine Garlic poo & con with great results. i've made my own garlic oil, too. i was taking garlic caps 5000mg, but the stench was getting to me, i kept belching them. when i take them at night i feel more alert, sooo i've dropped them from my reggie. garlic is a keeper, it contains sulfur, and we have all learned how great sulfur is for our hair...so i'd recommend all of the above.

i bought nutrine unscented, but homemade garlic oil is heavily scented, it shampoos right out, so it's no biggie....

I've used Nutrine Garlic poo & con with great results. i've made my own garlic oil, too. i was taking garlic caps 5000mg, but the stench was getting to me, i kept belching them. when i take them at night i feel more alert, sooo i've dropped them from my reggie. garlic is a keeper, it contains sulfur, and we have all learned how great sulfur is for our hair...so i'd recommend all of the above.

i bought nutrine unscented, but homemade garlic oil is heavily scented, it shampoos right out, so it's no biggie....
Thanks for that info :)

I'm using it I actually washed with it yesterday. I still have shedding. It might be because I didn't wash every other day like the bottle says.

Been using the Nutrine con as a co wash once a week for abt 3 months. No shedding. Took a couple weeks to catch on but then it stopped completely. Great stuff!

I use Nutrine (scentless) and conditoner. It worked wonders for my hair shedding has stopped or very little. I also bought some garlic pills. I will begin to take those as well.

Bump! Anyone still using this? I have some breakage and shedding issues that I need to get under control with garlic and some protein.

Back