NTM (neutrogena) Leave In

deborah11

Can this be used daily in dry hair as a leave in or is it to be used only after washing hair because directions said to apply to wet hair. Will it build up in the hair. If it can be used daily. how much do u use. thanks.

bettydavis

I use it daily on dry hair, and I use alot, one bottle lasts 1 1/2 weeks. I shampoo once a week and I don't have a problem with buildup.

keylargo

I used it on dry hair for a little while. It worked out great and I didn't have a problem with build up. I don't use it as much now because I'm such a product junkie...I have moved on to other things..

G

I used it every other day when I wrap my hair at night or do a knot set. It's not heavy at all and it smell good.

KinksnCurlz

I sometimes use it daily (my hair is in a ponytail). I love how light it is and the smell is nice 2

B

ballet_bun

I mix it in a bottle with distilled water and use it on my hair every morning. I may put a little oil in the bottle sometimes too.

Tami

Miss Bubblegum
I use it on my hair twice a week after I shampoo and condition, it has the best slip and is very light and smells great