NOW Natural Citrus Moisture Conditioner

LovinLocks

Falling off of reading a thread this a.m. about cheap conditioners I purchased this today since I was dragged to a local herb/natural foods store.

Anyone here tried it? It was $7.20 for a 16 fl. oz bottle; so not cheap, not expensive; kinda middle-of-da-road.

Sounds good, don'cha think (read below):

Manufacturer's Description: Moisturizing pH Balanced Paraben-free SLS-free NOW? Natural Citrus Moisture? Conditioner redefines what a moisturizing conditioner should be. We've carefully formulated this conditioner with premium wheat proteins that seal in moisture, as well as Jojoba Oil, Green Tea Extract and Vitamins B, C, and E to leave hair silky soft and more radiant than ever. For optimal results, we recommend using NOW? Natural Citrus Moisture? Conditioner in combination with NOW? Natural Citrus Moisture? Shampoo.

Have you read the label on your shampoo or conditioner lately? If not, you might be surprised to learn what some products contain. Parabens, abrasive cleansers, and chemical foaming agents, such as Sodium Laurel Sulfate, can actually harm your hair instead of helping it. NOW Natural Citrus Moisture? Shampoo and Conditioner products are different. We formulate them with essential nutrients, botanical extracts, and other natural ingredients that work together to improve and enhance texture, while moisturizing hair follicles, and strengthening roots.

Ingredients: De-ionized Water, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Gel*, Glyceryl Stearate, Vegetable Glycerine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glucose/Glucose Oxidase/Lactoperoxidase (natural preservative), Virgin Coconut Oil*, Behentrimonium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Jojoba Oil, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Natural Orange-Grapefruit Citrus Essence, Herbal Extract Blend (extracts of Licorice, Calendula, Nettle, Horsetail (scouring rush), Chamomile, Lavender and Sage), Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Vitamin E (as mixed tocopherol), d-Panthenol, Unmodified Soy Lecithin, Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl acetate), Green Tea Extract, Vitamin D2 (as ergocalciferol), Biotin, Niacin (as niacinamide), Vitamin A (as retinyl palmitate) and Vitamin C (as sodium ascrobyl phosphate), *Certified Organic ingredients.

http://www.nowfoods.com/index.php?action=itemdetail&item_id=101358

Last edited:

ajargon02

You'll have to let us know how that works out for you, especially how your hair felt after it was dry. I air dry, so if the condish feels good in my hands, it will usually feel good in my hair, then my hair usually feels good when it's dry, but I air dry. So anyway, just let us know how it works out for you.

LovinLocks

Like many, this condish is the bomb (about over halfway through with the bottle). Plus, I love the citrussy smell.

Just thought I'd update in case someone out there is cyberspace wants/needs to know.