November - What did you buy this week?

Design Essentials Moisture Retention Conditioning Shampoo and KeraCare Silken Seal. I'm SO not supposed to be buying anything, and especially not anything new :ohwell:. I'm no longer totally in love with KeraCare Hydrating Detangling poo and Mizani Botanifying wasn't particularly impressive, so thus the new shampoo. I bought the Silken Seal b/c I got a 4oz bottle for $5.99 :yep:! Anybody know if they sell a big bottle of Lacio Lacio? If not, I may either re-order DE leave-in or go on a PJ trip...

Sorry I can't answer your question re: LacioLacio. But do you really like the DE Leave In? I've been eyeing it.... :look:

I bought new products this week:

ORS Hair Mayo
Lustrasilk Herbal Deep Conditiong Cream w/Carrot Oil
SmoothNShine Therapy Silk Fusion Sleekener
Conair Medium Jaw Clips
Goody's So Secure Bobby Pins

I'm trying to load up on moisture (after my stylist told me KeraCare Humecto wasn't a deep conditioner :sad:), re-try protein (a milder form this time), and do some protective styling (which I never ever do) to protect my ends. And ultimately trying to establish a concrete regimen that works.

-Some little hair claws to keep my hair clipped up during the day
-Some self holding rollers that I thought were mesh rollers... :rolleyes: I gotta start reading
-A magic bun thing from Scunci...I dont have anywhere NEAR enough hair to use this, but I will one day. :) Plus it was a buck fiddy.. :p
-HE Dangerously Straight conditioner

Design Essentials Moisture Retention Conditioning Shampoo and KeraCare Silken Seal. I'm SO not supposed to be buying anything, and especially not anything new :ohwell:. I'm no longer totally in love with KeraCare Hydrating Detangling poo and Mizani Botanifying wasn't particularly impressive, so thus the new shampoo. I bought the Silken Seal b/c I got a 4oz bottle for $5.99 :yep:! Anybody know if they sell a big bottle of Lacio Lacio? If not, I may either re-order DE leave-in or go on a PJ trip...

I was wondering the same thing.I want a gallon size of it.If I could get this it might cut back on all of the buying I've been doing for that one "great" leave in.:yep: I'm going to ask some of the dominican hair sites first & if they can't help,I may write to the address on the back of the bottle:look:

-Some little hair claws to keep my hair clipped up during the day
-Some self holding rollers that I thought were mesh rollers... :rolleyes: I gotta start reading
-A magic bun thing from Scunci...I dont have anywhere NEAR enough hair to use this, but I will one day. :) Plus it was a buck fiddy.. :p
-HE Dangerously Straight conditioner

Do you like this?I was looking at it the other day in target.

I bought another Caruso setter yesterday from Sally's with the 10% coupon. Don't ask me why. I already have one.

I have major issues. I have gone from being a product junkie to being an appliance/tool junkie. :perplexed

Cantu Shea Butter leave in cream.
Unfortunately, I can't use it :sad:. It makes my curls pop very nicely but also makes my hair dry. Works well on my son's hair though, which is the only reason why that stuff isn't in my trash.

Seabreeze for cleaning my scalp in between washes and i started to eat tofu.
It actually is pretty tasty.
Other than that I'm on a use up binge right now.

I just got my check so I kinda went a little crazy lol:grin:. But I bought Nacidit Avocado Hair Conditioner, Castor oil, Coconut oil, Capilo's Silk Worm shampoo and conditioner,Sole and a Cinnammon rinse. I'm thinking about a Caurso Hair setter and a Babyliss Hard hat dryer but I'm not sure....These r my Christmas gifts to myself lol.

oh my, where do I begin......RT Gro Aut Products, Lacio Lacio, Lafier Rinse, Silicon Mix, Shikaikai Powder/Oil, Amla Powder/Oil, Cantu Leave-In Repair Cream, Suave Strawberries/Cream Conditioner, glycerin, Africa's Best Herbal Oils....some of this is for my babygirl too, but it's still too much for one month.

Do you like this?I was looking at it the other day in target.

Yup :yep: I used it last night as my rinse out conditioner (after DCing on dry hair and shampoo'ing). For some reason my shampoo left my hair feeling kinda stripped and tangly. So I put the HE Dangerously straight on for like 3 mins then rinsed out... Slippity doo-dah! :D I'm 9 weeks post so that was lovely.

Black wide headband
Brown wide headband
.85 oz trial size Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum
2oz Chi silk Infusion (look what y'all made me do)
Lecithin capsules
Neem capsules

Hair Products: Suave Professionals poo/con, Herbal Essences Dangerously Straight poo/conditioner, Dove Leave-In Replenishing Mist, amla oil, and vatika oil

Skin Products: Emani Naturally Fair Peals soap, Fair & Lovely Mulitivitamin, and Vicco Turmeric Cream

I guess you can say that I went a little overboard this month. :ohwell:

Back