November 8,9,10..What Are YOUR Weekend Hair Plans?

Ann0804

DC'ed with Giovanni 2chic, yucca, fenugreek, marshmallow. I tried making this ahead of time but it went bad so I had to start over.
Co washed with Wen Mango Coconut
Oil rinsed with hemp seed oil
Detangled with AG fast food- the slip of this one is amazing.
Air drying in twists

Ogoma

Sunday
- Cleanse with Ouidad Curl CoWash
- Condition and detangle with Curl Junkie Curl Rehab
- Oil rinse with oil mix
- not sure what leave-in I will use. Finished a bottle of HH SCM so may try the Darcy's Transitioning Creme or the Hair Whip.
- Seal with HH CCF
- Four braids to dry a little and then put them in curlformers overnight.

Beamodel

Co Cleanse- HH Dark Honey Rinse
DC - AOHSR
Leave in - SCM mixed with PBN Muru Muru
Seal length - sunflower oil

Moisturize ends - tutti fruti
Seal ends - HV Vatika frosting

havilland

Magical Mythical Princess
i'm gonna enjoy my tresses.......no plans this weekend except swinging the ponytail. LOL

Hyacinthe

Gonna put this hair under submission. Prepoo followed with a protein treatment n moisture treatment. Hair been acting like a plum fool. But who am I fooling my Hair is the boss of me,im just tryna make her happy.

Sent from my GT-I9100G using LHCF

naturalfinally

Shampooed with Trader Joe Nourish Spa. Deep conditioned with matrix biolage generic and AO blue green algae for 1 hour. Oiled my scalp with jaborandi oil (it finally came today!!) and then used my high frequency device on my scalp. With my hair in 6 ponytails, I added taliaha waaijid bodyfying leave in to each section and braided it all up into 6 braids. I will bun as usual tomorrow.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
This morning
Co-Cleansed with SM Purification Mask
Did a quick Reconstructor under dryer with AG Fast Food's Reconstructor
Steamed with Hydratherma Naturals Amino Protein DC'er
Hairveda ACV Rinse
Tea Rinse/Leave-In/Oil dried under dryer
A Dab of QB's Burdock Root (after it dried)

felic1

I am doing a pre poo of coconut oil and olive under a bioinfusions moisture masque under the steamer. I will proceed to a SM deep treatment masque with a ceramide masque and a cube of coconut milk under the steamer. I am not sure yet what I will do after I rinse these two out. I guess I will come back and say so.:yep:

ronie

all day prepoo with EVCO, then tonight:
co cleanse with hairveda amala cream rinse
dc with a mixture of sd shea what and sd rca for 2 hours
leave in sd mocha hair milk
twist with oyin whipped shea butter

soulglo

Go through the process of washing my hair + try out komaza's protein treatment
And possibly get my hair braided

Pre poo - warmed coconut oil
*detangle*
Shampoo - shea moisture raw retention
Protein - komaza
Moisture- giovanni (not sure if ill steam or not)
Acv rinse
*leave in moisturizer*
*seal*

PureSilver

I just drenched my hair in castor oil and boy oh boy was it soft and sticky. I plan on washing later today with Keracare sulphate free shampoo and DC with Organics Hair Mayo. I I really need a good $300 to spend just on hair products.

kupenda

Tonight Im going to cowash with HH Pink Grapefruit, apply a bit of coconut or jojoba oil, then dc with Silk Dreams Mocha Silk for 10 minutes followed by Silk Dreams Razzberry. Detangle with KCKT, seal with QB CTDG and twist with HH Hemp Pomade. Put my hair on various size perm rods. Scalp massage with HH Jar of Joe and inverion method for 2 minutes

sexypebbly

Gonna co wash tonight with nbd cosmetics and deep condition with either SD vanilla silk or hairveda sitrinilla