November 21,22,23..What Are YOUR Weekend Hair Plans?

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Come On Beautiful Ladies! Let's Do This! Let's Finish Out 20-14 on the "Good Foot":lol:

Let's knock this next month/6 weeks out Well Coiffed, Well Cared For & Well Conditioned.:yep:

Whether you are caught up in the Polar Vortex:cold:

OR

Where the Sun Always Shines:beach:

So....What Are YOUR Weekend Hair Plans?????

bluenvy

Washing, dc, moisturing and sealing this weekend. I been washing and co washing throughout the week. I always let my hair air dry, but not with the temp freezing cold! Can't go a week without washing my hair.

Rozlewis

Nothing special this weekend just a little TLC:

Pre-poo with Keravada Oil on scalp and Coconut Oil on length
CoWash with Claudies 3 in 1 Cleansing Conditioner
DC with Claudie's Normalizing DC, Porosity Control, and my oils under steam
Leave-ins Annabelle's/Oil/Giovanni Direct
Air dry and braid hair in preparation for wearing my wig (we'll see how this goes).
If not i'll bun

toaster

I'm heading home for Thanksgiving on Tuesday so I'll actually wash my hair Monday evening.

Cowash with Trader Joe's Tea Tree Tingle
DC with Pantene 2 Minute Masque
8 flat twists with Cantu Naturals Leave in, Curl Cream, and shea butter on the ends
Pibbs dry

Tuesday morning I'll take my 8 twists out, put in 2 flat twists going straight back as my travel style, and then Wednesday/Thursday/Friday rock a twist out. Saturday I'll probably bun and be back to wash my hair on Sunday.

ElevatedEnergy

Rooted Yet Flowing
Come On Beautiful Ladies! Let's Do This! Let's Finish Out 20-14 on the "Good Foot":lol: Let's knock this next month/6 weeks out Well Coiffed, Well Cared For & Well Conditioned.:yep: Whether you are caught up in the Polar Vortex:cold: OR Where the Sun Always Shines:beach: So....What Are YOUR Weekend Hair Plans?????

IDareT'sHair You are always so animated and fun with your descriptions! Love it! :)

ElevatedEnergy

Rooted Yet Flowing
Closing in on 3 weeks of straight hair so it's definitely time to retire it.

Clarify with Elucence Clarifying shampoo

Aphogee 2 step protein treatment

Steam Treatment with Curl Junkie Curl Rehab. Continue to deep condition overnight.

Do not rinse DC out and use as a leave in.

Style:
Band hair to stretch it, dry under dryer then one big french braid to allow hair to rest for the week.

imaginary

I'm gonna try a scalp scrub this week. Sugar and whatever oil my hand reach first.
Wash with ors creamy aloe shampoo
modified Cherry Lola treatment: I dont have any yogurt so I'm subbing in conditioner and only using a teaspoon of baking soda (if that much).
DC: finally getting around to trying the curlific texture treatment
apply my SM JBCO and organix serum leave-ins
then cold air tension blowdry with a paddle brush
Then finally I'll put my hair back in twists for the next two weeks using flaxseed gel and shea butter

mzpurp

My hair needs some love this weekend, plus I want to try out some of my new products!

I'll prepoo, wash, condition, DC, M&S. Maybe do a light blowout?

I'll come back with the deets!

Pennefeather

I'm gonna try a scalp scrub this week. Sugar and whatever oil my hand reach first.
Wash with ors creamy aloe shampoo
modified Cherry Lola treatment: I dont have any yogurt so I'm subbing in conditioner and only using a teaspoon of baking soda (if that much).
DC: finally getting around to trying the curlific texture treatment
apply my SM JBCO and organix serum leave-ins
then cold air tension blowdry with a paddle brush
Then finally I'll put my hair back in twists for the next two weeks using flaxseed gel and shea butter

imaginary,

I've never heard of a scalp scrub before. Have you done this before? What are the benefits?

rileypak

Wash Week™ Queen
Pre-Poo: APB Ayurvedic Oil & SSI Carrot & Pumpkin Defrizzer with peppermint/rosemary/atlas cedarwood/white thyme/lavender EOs on scalp, Tropic Isle Coconut JBCO on ends under heat cap then overnight
Cleanse: Mission Condition Shikakai Clay Wash
DC: Mission Condition Tropical Fruit Punch Hair Masque with JBCO under dryer
Post-Wash: LRC Shake and Go, LRC Mega Body & Bounce LI, SSI Carrot & Pumpkin Defrizzer (or BRB Pumpkin Hair Whip), CHI Keratin Silk Infusion

Last edited:

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
Washed my hair a couple days ago...so just some NJoy oil on scalp and baggy tonight. Remoisturize twists in the morning.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Today:
Slapped some BlueRoze Beauty's Chai Hair Tea Pre-Rx on, wrapped it in Saran Wrap, Plastic Cap, Wig Cap and Wig.

Came home: Co-Cleansed with Jakeala Hibiscus & Flaxseed Cleansing Conditioner (Raspberry-Vanilla)
Did a Quick Lee Stafford Rx
Tea Rinsed with Saw Palmetto Tea and Steaming with Jasmine's Avocado & Silk
Will Do a Coffee Rinse
Apply Leave-In & Dry under Dryer

*After it Dries
Purabody Natural's Mango & Tea Scalp Butter

oneastrocurlie

Detangle with SM Purification Masque as usual
May use J. Monique Mud Wash
DC with SM Manuka Honey, Jakeala Honey Masque, and a small amount of Komaza Protein Strengthener
APB Leave In
Put in some flat twist with one of these butters I've got
Oil scalp with a APB oil

bajandoc86

Lipstick Lover
Soooo it's the mister's bday this weekend…I will be wearing my hair out and big.

Tonight I am going to M&S with my APB products.
Then add Lottabody's new coconut and shea setting lotion and a bit of the Shape ME Custard Gelee and set my hair either on perm rods or flexi rods.

I am also doing the whole get pretty routine tonight. Wax :look:, mani, pedi and facial. Imma be so fly tomorrow he is not going to know what to do with himself. :lachen:

imaginary

@imaginary,

I've never heard of a scalp scrub before. Have you done this before? What are the benefits?

I've done it once before a month ago and it really helps lift the build-up on my scalp. I'm not as vigorous with my fingers when I'm washing my hair because it tangles and tears so easily, but doing a scrub while my hair is still in twists is less tangly and leaves my scalp happy at the end of wash day. :yep:

meka72

Hmm, these are my preliminary plans:

Prepoo: APB Ayurvedic mask

Cleanse: Jessicurl cleansing cream (sample)

Protein Rx: Mill Creek Botanicals conditioner (5-10"only)

Moisture DC: Jessicurl Deep Treatment and Silk Dreams RCA topped with EVOO

M&S: Aphogee pro-vitamin LI, Soultanicals kink drink, Camille Rose almond jai/moisture milk, ceramide oil blend, Oyin BSP

Bun Mistress

I'm feeling really lazy today, but I know I have to make some hair plans.

Will pre treat with sesame oil with ginger

Wash with Funori seaweed shampoo I don't think I've shampoo'd in two weeks, I got
lazy and skipped that step, also my hair felt way too! lol
good after then henna gloss

Essentials honey and shea hair pack,

Tub soak....

Seaweed tea rinse, rinse rinse rinse

Soybean tea or licorice to leave in and braid.

Pennefeather

Aphogee two step. Just relaxed last weekend. Deep condition w Naturelle Growrh conditioner. Ayurvedic tea rinse.

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
So I cowashed my twists with APB Moisturizing Conditioner in Honey Dew.

Leave in: APB Ayurvedic hair cream in honey dew

Seal : APB Pumpkin and Fennel oil in Honey Dew. APB Noni and Papaya Pomade on ends.

Sent from my Snow White Frost Galaxy S4 using LHCF

havilland

Magical Mythical Princess
Deep condition. Per usual. I have some Hairveda Strinillah on my hair now. Marinating for 2 hours.

curls4daze

Deep conditioned with Aubrey Organics Honeysuckle rose conditioner
Washed with Shea Moisture Raw shea butter moisture retention shampoo
Used aphogee 2 minute reconstructor
Used shea butter raw shea butter leave in conditioner
Water for moisture
Sealed with coconut oil