Nov 13,14,15 What Are Your Weekend Hair Plans?

@IDareT'sHair Love the slip this thing provides. Reminds me of the consistency of Riche, but a tad slippier. It has no discernable scent. That's ok. It made my hair soft, as other dcers have. She has good sales, so I might grab some more just to have on hand.

@Froreal3
I've had it twice and either swapped or sold it twice because it didn't get any reviews?

So, I'm glad you tried it and gave a review.:yep:

I may get it again, during one of her Sales since you like it.

@overtherainbow

I use Moisture Milks for rinsing out Henna/Indigo. It makes it easier to remove while not drying out your hair.
@IDareT'sHair, you know what else is great to detangle with after a henna treatment? Aussie Moist! It's fantastic. I wont be without it after my henna treatments. I usually purchase them in the very large bottles by the half dozen just so I don't run out. We don't sell them here in the Bahamas unfortunately

@IDareT'sHair, you know what else is great to detangle with after a henna treatment? Aussie Moist! It's fantastic. I wont be without it after my henna treatments. I usually purchase them in the very large bottles by the half dozen just so I don't run out.
@Aggie

I must remember that. Thanks for the Tip. :kiss:

I will pick up some when I deplete my VO5 MM, Suave Coconut Stash.

I am always wondering what else I can use for an effective Hendigo R/O, so this is right on time.:sneakyhug:

@Aggie

I must remember that. Thanks for the Tip. :kiss:

I will pick up some when I deplete my VO5 MM, Suave Coconut Stash.

I am always wondering what else I can use for an effective Hendigo R/O, so this is right on time.:sneakyhug:

@IDareT'sHair, yes I very mildly texlax my hair about once every 8-12 months. You can barely tell it's texlaxed so I need something like this that will work well after a henna treeatment. The way I use it is I put some over my whole head first, then I start to section off from the back, add a little aussie moist to it, detangle and then move to the next section and so on and so on until I'm done. Easy as pie.

Back