NIKOS' T-SHIRTS AVAILABLE!!!

texasqt

NIKOS' COUSIN T-SHIRTS AVAILABLE FOR ORDERING!!!
Get your shirt for t-shirt day: Labor Day 2007!!!
Visit www.printfection.com/SkeeterTees for more info!

PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING
Special Notes/Comments:

* The t-shirt style selected ranges between 5.8 and 6.1 oz 100% preshrunk cotton. From what I researched, these t-shirts are not thin/see-through. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, Printfection offers a 100% Guarantee. This means if you don't like your shirt simply return it to Printfection for a full refund.

*READ MORE INFO ABOUT THE 100% GUARANTEE HERE: http://www.printfection.com/help

* I have added a plain white t-shirt, black t-shirt (with white imprint), tank-top, and the additional colors that may be ordered with those styles. There are other t-shirt styles available for ordering. If you have one in mind PM me and I'll see if its available. The white shirt with the black hems (ringer tee) is the official Nikos' Cousin shirt for Labor Day 2007.

* Price includes a $3 donation to support the LHCF 2008 Conference.

* Printfection will handle all ordering processes. If there is an issue, you may PM me and I will look into it, but ultimately the final decision will be with Printfection.

* Please review all of Printfection's policies before ordering: http://www.printfection.com/help

* The new LHCF shirt (relaxed/natural) will be added shortly.

* PM me if you have any questions.

CONGRATS AGAIN TO​
SILVERGIRL & NICEANDWAVY
FOR SUCH A GREAT T-SHIRT DESIGN!!!

:dance7:

Last edited:

MizAvalon

RIGHT ON!!! I'm definitely gonna get one. :yep:

I'm already dreading having to explain to people what the phrase on the shirt means though.:ohwell:

PinkSkates

:clap: Yeah!!! I am ordering mine today:yay:

ETA: I just ordered the Pink one; these Tee's are so adorable!

Last edited:

Eiano

Hey lady... they look sooooo good! I'm really not trying to start anything but does it matter that his name is spelt Niko's instead of Nikos' ??

I plan on getting one pink and white no matte rwhat cause they are sooo cute!!!

hothair

Wow! These are gorggeous! Any London/UK ladies up for rocking these at the carnival?;)

ThursdayGirl

you know... I'm not fond of the "Are you Nikos Cousin?" thing... but I really like these shirts. Way to Go. They are really cute!

Maa Maa omo mti

I'm just trying to figure out whether I should get the kid's large or the adult small. With my small self things like this is very hard.

meaganita

I love 'em! I can't wait to see what the rest of the t-shirt collection will look like. For now, I think I want the black tank w/white print.:D

jayjaycurlz

They are cute! I like that they come in Kids sizes as well so I can order one for myself and my daughter.

Nice & Wavy

texasqt said:

Special Notes/Comments:

* The t-shirt style selected ranges between 5.8 and 6.1 oz 100% preshrunk cotton. From what I researched, these t-shirts are not thin/see-through. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, Printfection offers a 100% Guarantee. This means if you don't like your shirt simply return it to Printfection for a full refund.

* There are other t-shirt styles available for ordering. If you would like a plain white t-shirt, black t-shirt (with white imprint), tank-top, etc. PM me and I'll add them. Shown is the official Nikos' Cousin shirt for Labor Day 2007.

* Costs include a $3 donation to support the LHCF 2008 Conference.

* Printfection will handle all ordering processes. If there is an issue, you may PM me and I will look into it, but ultimately the final decision will be with Printfection.

* Please review all of Printfection's policies before ordering: http://www.printfection.com/help

CONGRATS AGAIN TO​
SILVERGIRL & NICEANDWAVY

Oh wow....I'm so honored and blessed to have been apart of the t-shirt design and see that it was the one chosen. Silvergirl, you are the bomb! Congratulations!!!!

Texasqt, I want to thank you so much for all your HARD WORK in getting these t-shirts completed. You are a very special lady and I want to have you on my team for any business venture. You are also trying to organize the 2008 conference and I truly applaude you...we all should be thankful that you are apart of LHCF!

Blessing to you, always!

Nice & Wavy

texasqt said:

Special Notes/Comments:

* There are other t-shirt styles available for ordering. If you would like a plain white t-shirt, black t-shirt (with white imprint), tank-top, etc. PM me and I'll add them. Shown is the official Nikos' Cousin shirt for Labor Day 2007.

* Costs include a $3 donation to support the LHCF 2008 Conference.

CONGRATS AGAIN TO​
SILVERGIRL & NICEANDWAVY

Oh wow....I'm so honored and blessed to have been apart of the t-shirt design and see that it was the one chosen. Silvergirl, you are the bomb! Congratulations!!!!

Texasqt, I want to thank you so much for all your HARD WORK in getting these t-shirts completed. You are a very special lady and I want to have you on my team for any business venture. You are also trying to organize the 2008 conference and I truly applaude you...we all should be thankful that you are apart of LHCF!

Blessing to you, always!

Ok, now let me go and order my shirts...ooohhhh I'm so excited!

GoingNatural

You all did a WONDERFUL job! I'm buying mine now!!! In GREEN of course :)

I wonder if it will come in time for the DC Brunch. Although, I think it's too dressed down for B. Smith

Last edited:

GoingNatural

abenyo said:
I'm just trying to figure out whether I should get the kid's large or the adult small. With my small self things like this is very hard.

Ditto. I'm trying the adult small though b/c it says it equals to a woman's dress size 0-2. I'm 110 and 5'4.

ETA: Just bought my shirt!

Last edited:

Crackers Phinn

Either A Blessing Or A Lesson.
So..umm...where is the man of the hour?

His sista cousins reppin him and he can't even come in and say nuthin.

mmm hmmm

see how family do ya :D

GoingNatural

JCoily said:
So..umm...where is the man of the hour?

His sista cousins reppin him and he can't even come in and say nuthin.

mmm hmmm

see how family do ya :D

LOL yeah I always wondered if he would post in a thread.

He sure posted a thread to let people know about their siggies. :look:

texasqt

Eiano said:
Hey lady... they look sooooo good! I'm really not trying to start anything but does it matter that his name is spelt Niko's instead of Nikos' ??

I plan on getting one pink and white no matte rwhat cause they are sooo cute!!!

Thanks for the heads up. I had to check up on this because I get confused too. His name is Nikos so to show possession all you have to do is add an apostrophe. There are different language rules concerning this depending on how it will be pronounced. It could be Nikos' (pronounced Nikos) or Nikos's (pronounced Nikoses). Either would be correct but the standard would be not to add an additional s. Thanks though!
Here's a reference: http://englishplus.com/grammar/00000131.htm