Nexxus/Paul Mitchell Products

i use and really like paul mitchell products. lots of people find his products too drying though. i will admit that my hair had to get used to his products, i started using them because i had a good stylist who used them. when she first started doing my hair i felt the products left my hair too dry, but now i feel that his products are one of the few that make my hair behave. i really like the awapuhi shampoo, supercharged moisturizing conditioner, the conditioner, and his instand moisture treatment conditioner.

i found nexxus products left my hair way too dry.

i like nexxus..i've been using therappe, humectress, emergencee, and headress...i'm looking for a new shampoo though...therappe seems to STRIP my hair sometimes....NEXXUS HUMECTRESS IS THE BEST..i couldn't live w/ out it...and i have the generic version from sally's!!!

Have you tried the Nexxus Botanoil Treatment shampoo? That's my staple shampoo. My hair always feels clean, but never stripped. Lots of good ingredients. I by the 1 liter bottle for around $19. The refill pack is $15.
Increases strength and elasticity
Protects hair from the damaging rays of the sun
Conditions the scalp with essential fatty acids
Fortified with lecithin and aloe vera
pH balanced Botanoil Treatment Shampoo is an unusually rich, custom designed shampoo that produces dramatic results on chemically processed hair. Botanoil infuses essential fatty acids derived from natural botanic oils to replace valuable lipids lost during chemical services. Elastins and the hair's own amino acids, cysteine and cystine, restore strength, suppleness and elasticity to chemically damaged hair.
These natural emollients are necessary for the hair to remain soft and pliable with a healthy, radiant sheen.

I've used PM SuperChraged.It is ok.I have found much much better moisturizing condits since.
I used to use PM Tea Tree Shampoo when I was younger and loved it.
I love love love love Therappe.It is my fave shampoo and I have absolutely no desire to try other shampoos.
I use Nexxus Humectress also.It is ok when left in for 20 mins with or without heat but it is really good for conditioner washes in the shower.
I use Nexus Emergencee the week after my relaxer.I tend not to get much breakage so I guess it works well.
I use Nexxus Keraphix sometimes.It is ok.I like Aubrey GPB better as a protein conditioner.

I have used the Nexxus Diametress Shampoo,Humectress conditioner and Headress.
I like the Nexxus Headress better than the shampoo and conditioner.
The only Paul Mitchell Product I've tried is the Tea Tree
Shampoo and it did nothing for my scalp I still had flakes.

I LOVE my Nexxus Products: Therappe, Humectress, Keraphix, Emergencee, I don't use headress very often because I like my liquid leave-in.

ETA: I love the aloe rid as well.

If I were to use a deep conditioner, I would use Paul Mitchell Super Charged Moisturizer..it's VERY heavy, probably a good conditioner for next winter..HMMM..

I use Nexxus Headress, Humectress and Keraphix and am very pleased with them all. I've only used Paul Mitchell styling products, mainly the dry wax (worked for a week then I was over it) and the Foaming Pommade, which is GREAT in the summer when I'm doing a lot of braid outs, scrunching, or washing n' going....I'm a BIG fan of the foaming pommade!
grin.gif

I like Nexxus Botanoil Shampoo, it has a lot of good stuff in it. I also like Nexxus Keraphix, and Nexxus Aloe Rid Gentle Clarifying Shampoo.

[ QUOTE ]
kinikini2 said:
I love Nexxus Humectress!! If I had to choose only one hair product to live with, this would be it
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

ITA. I love Humectress!!

Im a big fan of Humectress...its one of my faves (along w/ UANs Crema). However, when I try to deep condition w/it, like for 20 mins or more, it loses its 'umph' for me. I love Headdress w/ oil for my ends. I also like Keraphix but Im beginning to like GPB better...After reading these posts, I really wanna try the Botanoil Shampoo.

I just started using Nexxus Products and really like them. I'd really like to try more of their products
smile.gif

I have been using Paul Mitchell The Conditioner for more than 10 years. I absolutely love it. I use it as a leave in after washing my hair, and it gives great slip. I sometimes mix it with my regular moisturizer in-between washes. The stuff is great. If it was not so expensive, I'd probably use it as a conditioner wash.

i was gonna try aveda sap moss shampoo..but now i'm leaning more towards the nexxus botanoil...i have all nexxus products anyway so i may as well give em a try huh?

Back