Nexxus Emergencee Protein Treatment: What process do you all use?

bludacious

I am doing my Nexxus Emergencee Protein Treatment tonight! I have all the products that I will use, but I am curious to know what some of the other Nexxus Emergencee Protein treatment user use and their process!

sweetcakes14

I start out by washing my hair with a moisturizing shampoo (Nexxus Therappe), rinse, then add the Emergencee Treatment (making sure that every strand of hair is covered), then I sit under the dryer for 20 minutes. I rinse it out, shampoo again with the Nexxus Therappe Shampoo, then apply a moisturizing conditioner (Nexxuss Humectress) and sit under the dryer for another 20 minutes. I rinse it out, apply my Salerm 21 to my hair, then roller set.

candibaby

Wash with NTM Poo.
Apply Emergencee w/ heat for 10-15 minutes.
Rinse, shampoo with NTM.
Apply PM SuperCharged Moisturizer and deep condition for 20 minutes.
Rinse, apply leave-in, proceed with styling.

Ashee

Pre-treat with Cholesterol & Oils Mixture
Wash with Diametress Poo Mixture or Tea Tree Poo
Treat with Emergencee & Garlic Cream or ORS Mayonnaise (with/without heat)
Con with Humectress Con Mixture
Leave-Ins: Headress, S-Curl & MNT
:grin:

It all depends on my hair needs but I do it after I shampoo & before I condition. When I relax my hair I use Emergencee after I Neutralize the hair

L

lkg4healthyhair

Therapee shampoo
Emergencee (plastic bag with heat) 15-20 mins
Humectress or NTM Daily Deep Conditer or NTM Mask for 5 mins
Rinse and Detangle
Leave in

candie19

sweetcakes14 said:
I start out by washing my hair with a moisturizing shampoo (Nexxus Therappe), rinse, then add the Emergencee Treatment (making sure that every strand of hair is covered), then I sit under the dryer for 20 minutes. I rinse it out, shampoo again with the Nexxus Therappe Shampoo, then apply a moisturizing conditioner (Nexxuss Humectress) and sit under the dryer for another 20 minutes. I rinse it out, apply my Salerm 21 to my hair, then roller set.

I love this routine. I going to try this. Sweetcakes, how often do you wash your hair?