NEXXUS ALOXXI POLYMEDIC RECONSTRUCTOR SAVED MY DAMAGED ENDS!!!

classi123

I recently had my hair permed from root to tip and was suffering from split ends and also damaged ends. Also my hair was very thin and limp after the relax. So a week after I used Nexxus Emergencee (thanks to the ladies here!) and my hair came out stronger and in better condition, but it still wasnt back to normal (fuller and thicker) So I decided to use it again because on the bottle it says to use every 2 weeks or when needed. I went to the d/s and she washed and put the Nexxus Emergencee reconstructor in my hair but this time for 20min (the bottle said 10) she followed up with a very creamy conditioner and VIOLA!! After rollerset and wrap I came home to find a new head of hair.... Its like all my scraggly ends are stronger and look much healthier and actually feel smoother as oppose to how rough they were after the relax. I would definately call this a staple especially after any heat or chemical process. It is pricey (40bucks:perplexed) but its worth it!! :grin::grin:
I hope this can help one of you ladies in need!! :yep:

Last edited:

natieya

Congrats on getting your hair back in shape! :grin: Also, what's "d/s"? And is Aloxxi Polymedic Reconstructor the same as Emergencee? Because you seem to use them interchangably in your description.

locabouthair

I'm glad it worked for you.

I use this and it doesnt really seem to anything for me but i think it's because have hard water.

I paid $40 for it too. I was in the bronx yesterday and I saw it on sale for $30.

Although it is expensive it lasts a long time. I bought almost it a year ago and I still have a lot left. I wont be surprised if it last me two years.

classi123

I use this and it doesnt really seem to anything for me but i think it's because have hard water.

I paid $40 for it too. I was in the bronx yesterday and I saw it on sale for $30.

Although it is expensive it lasts a long time. I bought almost it a year ago and I still have a lot left. I wont be surprised if it last me two years.

Thanks! I used a good conditioner afterwards which I think helped with the outcome also. Wow 30 bucks I think I need to make a trip to the BX!

the_UnPrettiest_pretty

Beauty IS skin deep.

Out of curiosity, how big is the bottle that you purchased? The bottle of Emergencee I have only cost me $17 w/tax.

tapioca_pudding

I saw a smaller sized bottle of Emergencee on sale @ Walmart for $3.50!

Should have gotten it!! :wallbash:

I'm glad it worked for you... I really need to do a protein tx, but I don't want to do a full blown aphogee hard treatment... :nono: Maybe I'll run out to see if they have it again.

locabouthair

I'm glad it worked for you... I really need to do a protein tx, but I don't want to do a full blown aphogee hard treatment... :nono: Maybe I'll run out to see if they have it again.

I was always confused about aphogee and emergencee.

Is aphogee considered a stronger treatment. I probably should have went with that plus it's cheaper.

classi123

Yea thats the same thing with me. I have aphogee(sitting there catching dust) but I didnt want to go so strong. So I used this and I am glad that I did, but you must follow up with a good creamy conditioner b/c after u wash it out your hair feels strong but hard so once u use a conditioner and keep it in for a while (under the dryer or not) you will be fine. I didnt notice much difference after the 1st time but after the 2nd application I started to actually feel and see my ends are stronger...
I love it!!! :grin:

classi123

I was always confused about aphogee and emergencee.

Is aphogee considered a stronger treatment. I probably should have went with that plus it's cheaper.

Aphogee is stronger and it is cheaper. I think that if your experience bad breakage and losing all hope, then try aphogee.