Newbie with Questions

Ivy_Butter

Hi ladies,

I have been reading the boards for a couple of days and several questions have arised.

What is a co wash? I know someone said conditioner wash, but was does that consist of?

What is a pre-poo or poo wash? Again what does it consist of? How is it different from a co-wash and should one do both?

What is henna? How is it used and where is it sold?

What is ayuverda? I googled it. It took be to a site but I really didn't find it helpful being that it has multiple uses. How is it used in hair?

Thanks so much for any assistance you can offer.

nakialovesshoes

Hi ladies,

I have been reading the boards for a couple of days and several questions have arised.

What is a co wash? I know someone said conditioner wash, but was does that consist of? Basically just wetting ur hair & conditioning it versus actually using shampoo.

What is a pre-poo or poo wash? Again what does it consist of? How is it different from a co-wash and should one do both? A pre-poo is a before shampoo treatment - some people use conditioner, some people use oils. Some people leave it n overnite, some just 4 a few hours.

What is henna? How is it used and where is it sold? Most people r familiar w/the body art - usually on the hands of Indian women. Basically it looks like abstract designs. Henna is also used 2 strengthen & color hair naturally. Here's a good website 4 u 2 learn more:www.hennaforhair.com

What is ayuverda? I googled it. It took be to a site but I really didn't find it helpful being that it has multiple uses. How is it used in hair? There are several threads on how Ayurvedic principles apply 2 hair. They could definitely better explain than I ever could.

Thanks so much for any assistance you can offer.

Ivy_Butter

Thanks ladies, I have another question.........When people say they put EVOO on their hair does that mean a product likke ORS or Palmer's with EVOO in it or EVOO on aisle 5 next to the vegetable oil? Thanks.

Traycee

:welcome:......Reading old treads , Fotki's and reading peoples regimens helped me out alot when I joined...The ladies here are great with helping you when u have questions