Newbie Question... Sabino MB and Chi Silk Infusion

MsOmri

Hey ladies,
Sabino sounds like a great product. Especially since I texlax my hair and live in Texas, so humidity is a BEAST all day..... every day.

I currently use Chi Silk Infusion, and it makes my hair soooo silky.:grin: Although it works really well on my hair, I'm not too sure that keeps it from reverting.:rolleyes:

So, if Sabino locks in moisture and Chi infuses hair with silk, would you recommend using them both?

If so, how should I use them together?

Also, where do you get this product? Is it sold in stores?

Thanks in advance for your responses

Lucky's Mom

You don't need both. One or the other will do the job in terms of heat protection ( or the claims thereof).

www.gotfrizz.com

Site for Sabino.

Mimi22

Sabino, Sabino!

I tried both and my hair didnt feel amazing silky and protected till I tried it! :)
No reversion with rain and snow!
Excellent product.....

MizAvalon

I have both but haven't used my SMB yet. Some say that even though SMB works like a charm, it leaves your hair looking "dull". I can't wait to finally try it.

Yeah I have both, I only use Chi Silk Infusion for my relaxer and every now and then on my hair, I haven't used Sabino, but I think Sabino would be better alone...I got Chi from Walgreens and Sabino from ebay......

AtlantaJJ

For the natural SMB users, does the product cause build up? I don't use SLS shampoos, will a natural shampoo help remove the product since its silcone based?

MsOmri

You don't need both. One or the other will do the job in terms of heat protection ( or the claims thereof).

www.gotfrizz.com

Site for Sabino.

Thanks... I wasn't sure plus its very easy for my hair to get weighted down so I don't want to do too much

Sabino, Sabino!

I tried both and my hair didnt feel amazing silky and protected till I tried it! :)
No reversion with rain and snow!
Excellent product.....

Cool... I've want to try just hate ordering on-line. All the place by my house will take a return if i don't like it

I have both but haven't used my SMB yet. Some say that even though SMB works like a charm, it leaves your hair looking "dull". I can't wait to finally try it.

Umm dull.....that suckd. I needs my shine:grin:

Yeah I have both, I only use Chi Silk Infusion for my relaxer and every now and then on my hair, I haven't used Sabino, but I think Sabino would be better alone...I got Chi from Walgreens and Sabino from ebay......

You'll have to let me know how the Sabino works whenever you use it.

nurseN98

Ayiti cherie
I've never used the chi silk but I LOVE Sabino. You could try to mix them...at least you won't get heat damage if you don't like the results.

For the natural SMB users, does the product cause build up? I don't use SLS shampoos, will a natural shampoo help remove the product since its silcone based?
It can cause buildup i think (i use sls weekly so it doesn't for me) but I believe as long as it has the cocamidopropyl betaine ingredient it should remove the silicones. There's a post about it somewhere...