new year's hair! (my first -on purpose- self trim)

chelseatiara

i just trimmed my hair today for the first time using feye's method YouTube - Self-trimming my hair (Feye's method, U-cut) i figured since i relax my hair, style it, and maintain it that i should be able to cut it, right? Well i decided to save myself 10 bucks every few months and do it myself. Here are the results (i relaxed yesterday 2 days shy of a 3 month stretch).. oh and can i still claim apl???

brittle_hair

Looks good - starting the new year with fresh ends is a good idea, i can't wait to get my hair trimmed on Friday, and congrats you are APL in the back - and you'll definitely be past APL by your next 3 month stretch!

mzteaze

Pilates and Yoga Kinda Gal
Your hair looks great. My SO and I decided that he will be cutting my hair this year. :)

LushLox

Your hair looks great OP and you are still at APL - it is so good to start the new year with fresh ends!

I just did a self trim myself half an hour ago. I am VERY pleased with the results; just needed to get rid of the straggly ends and neaten them up. I had planned to go to Supercuts but I read such bad reviews it scared me so I just did it myself. I did a variation of Faye's method, but I parted my hair into four quadrants and did a blunt trim. This is what I will be doing from now on.

Now all I need to do is to get competent in self relaxing...

nikki2229

Great job! Your hair is pretty. I get my DH to trim for me but I am overdue for a serious trim.
I would claim APL.

Candy828

You did an excellent job!:click: Your hair looks beautiful and healthy!:gorgeous: I really appreciated the video too... I'll use with my next mini trim in March!

and yes..... you can still claim APL!:yep:

Thank You Very Much!:goodpost:

Rocky91

NYE side boob.
your hair looks awesome!! :D
blunt, full APL is my short-term goal. i'd love to have my hair looking like yours. :yep: