New pic

keke

Hey. Its just a new pic i have of length i have gained over time. Last time i took that shot was over a year ago. Soon i wil have hair come all the way into my mouth. Thats my next goal. Hair so long i can choke on it(not that i would) LMBO. Link is in my signature. Enjoy. :^)

Oh thank you all so much. I am so happy I am at collarbone from the back and soon I'll be able to have my hair down past it hopefully by end of this year. I'm gonna comb coil ad strawset my hair after i take out these braids Now that my hair is longer, cant wait to see how that looks. This time the set wont be so tight.

keke said:
Hey. Its just a new pic i have of length i have gained over time. Last time i took that shot was over a year ago. Soon i wil have hair come all the way into my mouth. Thats my next goal. Hair so long i can choke on it(not that i would) LMBO. Link is in my signature. Enjoy. :^)

I loooooooooove your length! That's some long twists they awsome 1

Well i've been mainly wearing braids that i do myself. When my hair is out of braids I have had my hair in high, mid puffs, and twists. Simple styles like that. I would always use my homemade leave-in conditioner(water and vo5 conditioner). I would spray that in while wearing braids ONLY when the braids get a rough old look to them. Then when i would retighten the braids i would just use some grease(sulpher 8 or some other grease.) No oil cause i dont want the braids to be loose. I dont wash my hair as often as i use to, but i'd say it gets washed about 2 times a month. Yeah i know thats littel but its ok. lol. Next year i hope to have alot more length to manipulate and not have to wear braids as much. Wanna be a show off of the length next year :D

Back