New multi-mineral relaxer by Softsheen Carson

Honi

There is no board.
While flipping thru my new Essence magazine I saw an ad for a new Optimum relaxer system called "Multi-mineral relaxer system. It's a blend of....sodium, calcium and lithium hydroxides
It's a 4 step system. I'm not going to try it but just wanted you ladies to be aware of it's existence. I'm just puzzled now. They claim that this type of relaxer gives you..."silky-straight strong hair with NO irritation (well...2 out of 3 clients experienced it).

Does anyone know which relaxers contain lithium hydroxide. I'm familiar with the sodium and calcium ones.

Valerie

New and new relaxers are constantly being invented, why doesn't anyone invent products to help strengthen and also moisturise the hair?

GodsPromises

The Credit Countess
I saw it at Sally's. I was thinking about getting it, but decided to get the PCJ instead since "we" don't know much about it yet.

cutebajangirl

I'm scared to try it to. On another note did anyone see thatn Arosci relaxers have a ph of only 9.4 compared to the normal 12-14.

ms_kenesha

I'm scared by it because I know that if you have one of those type of chemical relaxers you're not supposed to use the other, so I don't know how mixing three different chemicals would be better.

Also, I don't like the way it's advertised as a "mulit-mineral" relaxer, it's designed to fool customers who don't know any better, they'll think it's great because it has "minerals" in it, but those minerals are just the same ingredients that are in all chemical straighteners.