New member intro

blasianbeauty

Hey everyone! I just wanted to say that I'm very glad to be here (and am also glad that I can finally post!) /images/graemlins/smile.gif Anyhow, I wanted to say that you ladies really share a wealth of information, and I'm sure that I can reach my hair goals with your support. Keep up the good work!

Welcome blasianbeauty!!!! /images/graemlins/wave.gif Make yourself at home! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Hi, Blasianbeauty /images/graemlins/wave.gif Welcome to our little hair family!

Awww! /images/graemlins/grin.gif You ladies are so sweet! You all sure do know how to make someone feel right at home. A lot of your photo albums are really inspirational as well. When I get my scanner fixed, I'll be sure to make a new album to share my progress with all of you. Right now, I'm currently at bra strap, and hope to be waist length by next year. We'll see how that goes!

/images/graemlins/clap.gif /images/graemlins/clap.gif /images/graemlins/wave.gif /images/graemlins/trampoline.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

WELCOME.....

Welcome. I hope you continue to find a wealth of info here. Also I would suggest having a journal to keep track of all the wonderful advice offered here. The ladies here are a class act.

Welcome blasianbeauty!

(Wildflower your avatar is beautiful...!!) Your hair loos gorgeous too..

smilie_w.gif
smilie_e.gif
smilie_l.gif
smilie_c.gif
smilie_o.gif
smilie_m.gif
smilie_e.gif
smilie_ausr.gif

/images/graemlins/weird.gif ****warning its addictive****LOL
there is such a wealth of information to learn, welcome! /images/graemlins/clap.gif

Welcome to the forum ladies...it's really nice to have some new folks!!! /images/graemlins/wave.gif

Back