New member - I cannot see my posts

poc314

I hope this shows up. I am a new paying member and I have replied to 2 threads today and neither of my posts are showing up. I posted in the High Heel or Sneakers and Afrocentric Gift Basket threads in Off Topic. I'm not sure if there is a problem with my browser (I use Firefox) or a glitch with the board. I paid for my subscription so that I could post but it seems something is wrong. Any help would be appreciated.

Allandra

poc314 said:
I hope this shows up. I am a new paying member and I have replied to 2 threads today and neither of my posts are showing up. I posted in the High Heel or Sneakers and Afrocentric Gift Basket threads in Off Topic. I'm not sure if there is a problem with my browser (I use Firefox) or a glitch with the board. I paid for my subscription so that I could post but it seems something is wrong. Any help would be appreciated.
Did you follow up with the most recent confirmation e-mail from the LHCF? A lot of times people have their spam setting set kind of high, and the messages end up going to their trash or not being received at all.