NEw Growth

LadyCee

Hey guys how r u controlling ur NG as ur tme goes when u progress wiht ur relaxer strech?

what r u doing 2 main it down??? help

my hair also seems kinna dry wat r u doing 2 ur hair when it is getting dry when u strech longer PLZ HELPPPPP!!!!!

I think it depends on hair type and daily styling. I use lots of moisture and wear my hair in phony pony (when it's not braided). I've heard a lot of the ladies on the board say that low manipulation and good moisture are great when dealing with 2 textures. My hair usually starts breaking like CRAZY when it's time for a perm but I've found that these tactics work great.

I'm siding with Miel on this one. My hair is a mix of 3c/4a and I have no problem keeping my NG soft with daily moisture and deep conditioning 1x a week. When I get shedding and/or breaking issues I up my protien balance and I'm good to go!

What works for me is Panthenol - really keeps my hair soft overall.

When stretching my relaxers, I deep condition with ORS Hair Mayo and use Elucence MB or Giovanni Direct as a leave-in. I also do more cowashes when I get to about 10 weeks post relaxer. Coconut oil, elasta qp mango butter and good 'ole water really tame my NG also!:grin:

Back