New ANTI FRIZZ products that don't use cones livingproof.com

vevster

I saw this on sephora.com it is supposed to be technology out of MIT. I have a massive frizz problem of late and wanted to try it.

The lady trained on the line at Sephora recommended the Straight Making no frizz style treatment which is basically a lotion that I put in my hair prior to roller setting.

I'm under the dryer now. I will update the thread w/ results....

Anyone else try this product or product line??

ETA: I noticed my hair going very straight on the roller. Straighter than usual....

I've used it - still have the products. The tiny bottle plus the expense of the product wasn't worth it to me; it didn't have the WOW factor I was looking for, and it made my hair dryer than normal. Maybe if I were relaxed, the result may have been different.

Thanks for this post. I just bought some of this the other day and havent opened it. 100% natural and just want my press/flatiron to last longer and Im hoping it will help it stay straight after workouts. wishful thinking on my part.

i bought it about a year ago and didnt see any award winning results, but it was cool. Since it was so new they even gave me double my order for free and it came quick in the mail. I'm natural btw so maybe those with a relaxer would see a bigger change. I constantly see the product talked about in magazines and on some other hair boards so it must be good for some hair types.

I got the free sample from Sephora with my order a few months ago and it worked well they have the anti frizz products for different hair textures too.

http://livingproof.com/videoplay.php?video=5_ST

ETA- The product had a nice smell too, I can't remember what the scent was though.

I watched the vid and the black lady had strong, pretty hair. Her ends were blunt and SO thick!:lick: I would mug somebody outside the supermarket in a back alley with some pepper spray and a cooking spatula for those ends:lachen:

Back