Netwurks X-cel 21 relaunching in June on Amazon

Did anyone get any noticeable results from this the last time around? I remember the old Surge 14 Revitalizer spray and I used it a few times back then until I stopped. I remember it working well for the first month then the results fell off and I started getting gray flakes on my scalp. I think you were really supposed to use it daily by leaving it on the scalp for a few hours then wash it out. I never did all that because itt was too much to wash my hair every day. Once the growth stopped and the flaking started, I was done. Never tried the newer Xcel version.

Did anyone get any noticeable results from this the last time around? I remember the old Surge 14 Revitalizer spray and I used it a few times back then until I stopped. I remember it working well for the first month then the results fell off and I started getting gray flakes on my scalp. I think you were really supposed to use it daily by leaving it on the scalp for a few hours then wash it out. I never did all that because itt was too much to wash my hair every day. Once the growth stopped and the flaking started, I was done. Never tried the newer Xcel version.
I liked it. I used it for 21 days then I took a break. Then I used it again. The cream was my thing lol.

I got the same results from the X-cel version that I got from the original Surge 14.

I liked it. I used it for 21 days then I took a break. Then I used it again. The cream was my thing lol.
Never knew there was a cream version of this second iteration of Surge 14. If they make that again with this even newer version, I might be open to trying it. I like cream based hair products for the scalp but a lot hair care lines don't make them.
I got the same results from the X-cel version that I got from the original Surge 14.
Nice! Did they always sell the X-cel products on Amazon? I stopped buying hair products from Amazon years ago when it was said that a lot of fakes were being sold. Since they are officially selling on Amazon it is probably not going to be an issue. I just wondered if they ever had an official website or not.

Never knew there was a cream version of this second iteration of Surge 14. If they make that again with this even newer version, I might be open to trying it. I like cream based hair products for the scalp but a lot hair care lines don't make them.

Nice! Did they always sell the X-cel products on Amazon? I stopped buying hair products from Amazon years ago when it was said that a lot of fakes were being sold. Since they are officially selling on Amazon it is probably not going to be an issue. I just wondered if they ever had an official website or not.
I bought X-cel 21 from online beauty supply stores. They were supposed to be available on the ground at BSSs but the stores near me didn’t have them.

I’m going to order a bottle of the spray on Friday and see how it goes. I’m trying to snatch all the inches this year because I really want to see the top of my bra strap again.

Back