need bang too grow....fast!

chinablaq

well i recently got bored with the same ol hair length and decides to cut it. after about a week into the "new look" I started hating it. Im now so desperate to get it back to my old length. I cut about 3 inches all around and about 4-5 inches off of my bang. Im getting married this summer and I need my bang back to its old length for the hairstyle I want without putting any tracks in. Its been a month already and I do notice it grew almost an inch longer. Cut it above my brow, and now its covering it. Im up to trying any and everything to get there. Any suggestions?

My bang the week of the chop(month ago)....and them 4 months before the chop in March(was about 3 inches longer than this pic)...but do ya think I can at least make it to this length???

Attachments

• haircut.jpg
    haircut.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 31
  • bangs3.jpg
    bangs3.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 23
  • bangs4.jpg
    bangs4.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:

Sammy214

well i recently got bored with the same ol hair length and decides to cut it. after about a week into the "new look" I started hating it. Im now so desperate to get it back to my old length. I cut about 3 inches all around and about 4-5 inches off of my bang. Im getting married this summer and I need my bang back to its old length for the hairstyle I want without putting any tracks in. Its been a month already and I do notice it grew almost an inch longer. Cut it above my brow, and now its covering it. Im up to trying any and everything to get there. Any suggestions?

My bang the week of the chop(month ago)....and them 4 months before the chop in March(was about 3 inches longer than this pic)...but do ya think I can at least make it to this length???

Hi... idk how comfortble you are with growth aids, but I would suggest researching them, they could possible get your bangs back to the length you prev had or at least close to it.... Mega Tek is a good one, i use this myself... some other popular ones on forum is the ovation cell therapy, and boundless tresses. I'm sure some of the other ladies will chime in with other suggestions as well.

Good Luck and Congratulations on your upcoming nuptials!

chinablaq

i actually purchased some of the growth aids i found in different threads. i do have megatek tossed under the bathroom sink somewhere. im gonna dig it out and get to work....i just wasnt sure if it worked too well. guess it doesnt hurt to try. ive even read about miconazole nitrate somewhere on here....might as well go all out. hopefully something works!