Need advice: MT/elasticity/ Aphogee on natural 4a/b hair...

Crissi

I'm super scared to use MT. I really want to but then i start worrying excessively e.g:
What if it could cause cancer because it make the hair grow so fast topically not internally thus is it causing cells to develop to fast thus one day leading to cancer?! I know that sounds silly but i worry alot in general :nono:. Something I need to fix that! Anyways I wanted to use that and sulphur oil...

Another thing: although my hair is not breaking it doesn't feel that elasticated. Any ideas of techniques or products. I love lekirs but when im in braids i hardly wash I just rinse and go. Maybe I should condition it every week in the braids? My hair feels like: if I was to straighten it, parts would remain straight or snap because of the lack elasticity/pliability... maybe i'm been paranoid as it is not shedding or breaking and retaining all the legnth. My hair might not be a spingy as I thought it was... anywhoo i'm waffling...

Oh and i was reading about aphogee treatment. I washed my hair yesterday and conditioned with CPR and Lekairs shea butter. It is not breaking but I like the concept of preventing breakage. I am going to wash my hair again on friday and start braiding it. I wanted to do the treatment then. Would that be too much? Should I do the treatment in 2/2.5 months (when i take out braids).

Ok thanks for listening, advice is appreciated!

Crissi, X