Naturals/Transitioners and spiral sets

soslychic

I would love to try to spiral set my hair, but I'm unsure as to what method to use because of all my new growth. Do any naturals/transitionings have pictures/methods? I don't know whether I should use spiral rollers or flexi rollers or giant size straws. Which would let me stretch out my new growth the most? Which will I still be able to use when I am completely natural? And how on earth do you get those flexi rods to stay in your hair?

kerplunky

Ahhh! Get out of my head! I was just about to post this question, 'cept I was gonna ask how everyone maintains their straw sets ...

Anyway, I know both Delightfulflame and Ebony have pictures of some bangin' straw sets.

CocoaCure

This is a great question! I"m transitioning and need to know about spiral sets as as option for me to keep going! They seem like a great style to avoid combing alot since you can just finger comb it. Also, spiral sets are good because the help the textures get along.

CocoaButterflyy

I have a spiral set on flexirods in my album... and I'll try to post my straw set pic in there.... that and flexirods were my top transitioning styles